Total Solution MrBigBelly's adventure to a small belly before America

hi im MrBigBelly

i currently weigh 296lb aka 21st and have started exante today, i have done exante before last year and had success accept if you can believe it i got "too comfortable" in my body - . im going to keep a dairy which will be daily but ill probably type my thoughts and feelings in here throughout the day so it will be a more detailed account of my journey than oh i drank a strawberry shake and 2 porridges today. (no offence to those who do but i feel it will be greater use to myself later down the line with more information for myself). the big wake up call for me was yesterday when i felt really hungry and their was nothing in the fridge i got showered, shaved and dressed in jogging bottoms and a New York Rangers ice hockey top (basically the only items of clothing which fit me now) as i got my keys and money -all ready to eat pizza in my car- i caught myself in the mirror and i was just overwhelmed with sadness and anger with the thoughts of how i let myself get that bad, i cant go out in this but this is all ive got, and the fact that i was ashamed of myself, i actually loathed myself i felt like if i saw myself in the street i would of judged myself as someone with a low quality of life and felt sorry for them...

so yeah as i said i currently stand at 296lb and this is the heaviest ive ever been...i false started two weeks ago and had the plan of not going on the scales as i was too embarrassed, well i just had my wake up call i cant go on like this im a 20 year old guy with the whole ted from how i met your mother thing going on, a bit young for the whole love and marriage thing in my mind i know but i decided from an early age id get a good job after university and then if i was in a happy relationship/marriage id have a child, but again getting off the point.

so anyway 20 at 296lb and im going to america for a year for studying mid to late august and i would love to be around 200lb a biiig ask i know as i dont know the exact date i leave i did an estimate of about 81 days so that leaves me needing over 1lb a day ( i know its ni on impossible) but here are my aims and reasons for doing what im doing so i can look back and reflect and hopefully keep motivated:

what i want to achieve:
  • reach 200lbs ( big target)
  • fit into old clothes from last summer when i was on the diet
  • be happier in myself
  • get self confidence
  • just feel happy in my body

and why:
  • to be happier
  • to be able to smile about my body
  • to feel good
  • to feel not ashamed
  • for my health

day 1:

had the big shock of finding out im 21stone which upset me as its my " record weight" but also gave me motivation, so far had two porridges which werent bad but its gonna be hard to carry on until im in the rhythm as im doing them in date batches that i have collected through false starting for example i gotta have 3 more porridges today and tomorrow, and then a marathon of vanilla and banana and then a marathon of strawberry!

Well done on starting again. Especially as you know how well exante works. By the end of August you should see a huge difference. I can't believe how quickly you can loose weight on this diet compared to many diets. :D

Thank you but wish I didn't have to be back lol yeah last time I lost 30lbs in 3 weeks! Hopefully something similar this time as I'm even heavier! Ivehad the urge for that pizza for about 4 days now lol hoping it subsides :) I've made a little chart with 200 packs (shoulda really been 201 or 210) and that will last me 67 days :) but like I said earlier in my OP is the whole using packs before they get outta date had 3 porridge today and got two tomorrow then got an abundance of banana and vanilla til the 13th then strawberry until I think the 23rd I think after that it evens itself out as they are mid to late August and septemberr so kinda free choice :)

so had 2 porridges today and that finishes the porridge leg of the triathlon, now onto the banana and vanilla section - i have to drink more water all I've drunk the last 2 days are the packs a can ok pepsi max and bouillon i need to drink more water i just can't face it

Back