A sticky situation!

Rider

Banned
Ok so I feel worried... Ive only been back on sole source for a week, but I've met up with my dad and brother as they're in London and I'm working here... They were going for a Thai after we went for a drink (me water) in the pub, and then they got a bit tipsy n were upset when I said I was going back to my boyfriends, even though I. My dad has never met my guy of 9 months and said it was important to him that he met him, so they encouraged and persuaded me to come for a Thai mean and bring my man of 9 months. I was very unsure of this idea but I'm moving to Spain next month and as they said - we probably won't have this opportunity again. So I'm here and going to have a salad and be sensible - but I feel so terribly guilty and angry with myself for giving in I feel like I need to get this out of my system. Am I an idiot? This is an important evening - but this is starting to feel like an excuse and I'm beating myself up! I'll get straight back on sole source tomorrow no doubt, am I going to undo all the good I've done???

Xxx

A salad will be fine hun! Dont beat yourself up.think about what you would have ordered before this diet then youl see how far youve come!!! X

Back