A stone a month?

louiser

Trying very hard!
Am I right in thinking I should be able to lose a stone a month on exante?

That's the general rule! :D Like all diets, some weeks you might lose less weight than other weeks but over the course of a month the average weight loss is around 14lb/one stone :)

Excellent thank you! I was basing it on the same as when I was on Cambridge but suddenly panicked it may not be the same!

The majority of people will lose around a stone a month, but there are a few of us (talking about myself lol) who haven't been that lucky. I lost 13lbs my first month, 9lbs my second month and 8lbs on my third month, and that was being 100% on plan. :rolleyes:

I'm the same as Midnight-Sparkles I'm afraid. I have followed CD and Exante a few times and apart from the first month, have never lose a stone a month. I lose weight very very slowly which demotivates me to be honest, but I am going to just keep going until I lose it no matter how long it takes.

I'm the same as Midnight-Sparkles I'm afraid. I have followed CD and Exante a few times and apart from the first month, have never lose a stone a month. I lose weight very very slowly which demotivates me to be honest, but I am going to just keep going until I lose it no matter how long it takes.

Oh my goodness I just noticed your birthday is 24th Feb. The same day as mine. I wonder if our slow losses have anything to do with the date we were born on :rotflmao:

I totally admire anyone who sticks to 100% TS and gets those results. Im not sure I would have the willpower and motivation, its the results that get me through.

I hope you get a good whoosh soon x

It can be hard to stay motivated at times, but if I did a "normal" diet my results would be a lot worse and I would be lucky to have lost a stone by now. So despite not having great losses at least I'm losing consistently, last week not included. lol :D

I totally admire anyone who sticks to 100% TS and gets those results. Im not sure I would have the willpower and motivation, its the results that get me through.

I hope you get a good whoosh soon x

It's difficult I must admit. Once when I was on CD I was 100% for a month and lost 6lb. I remember I cried then. It does demotivate me, but what's the option. I either do it and lose eventually or eat and put more on? But yeah, it does put me off :(

Oh my goodness I just noticed your birthday is 24th Feb. The same day as mine. I wonder if our slow losses have anything to do with the date we were born on :rotflmao:

Hahahahaha yeah, might be a Pisces thing :D

louiser said:
Am I right in thinking I should be able to lose a stone a month on exante?

Yes. It but the last stone took two months, that was tough. Otherwise, yes a stone a month for me.

GSQ

I have never lost a stone a month except first month and was totally TS from June to November. I had time off for holiday and Xmas and only gained 2lb. Have just restarted and lost 6lb first week, must say this is a good loss for me. I average about 9lb a month. Everyone is different, on a conventional diet I found it hard to lose 1lb a week so for me this is fantastic.

I actually found I was losing just over a stone a month on Exante last time I did it. In the first month I lost about 1.5st! My losses were much higher than when I was on CD, averaging 4lbs a week on Exante. Not sure how it will work out this time.

I'm sure it different for different people. No two people are exactly the same, and no two people will lose exactly the same or in the same amount of time. Even if I only lose 8lbs a month, I'd probably be gaining about that if I wasn't doing Exante!!! :p

I think it really depends on the amount you have to lose too. The more you have the more you lose, and it slows over time. x

Back