a stone loss per month ?

Not me, I'm on the slow and steady route! :) I guess it IS possible to do it though, particularly as you're a male and guys lose weight quicker on the whole.

I started 15 th June and I have 2 LB to go to lose 2 stone 7 LB

I've sort of gone into the next weight bracket per month,last month lost 10 LB, before that it's usually 8 ;)

I stick to plan 100% don't drink alcohol x

I wish I could lose a stone per month! I started sw on 7th march and as of yesterday had lost 3stone 10pounds x

The recommended weight loss is 1 - 2lb per week so 14lb in 4 weeks is not the norm.
Be happy with any weight loss otherwise you'll set yourself up for disappointment

You could probably do it in the first month but not consistently after that, thats a VLCD rate of losses and thats down to the massive calorie deficit. If a stone a month every month was achievable on SW noone would be on a VLCD ;) People large amounts (over 7 - 10lbs a month) really are the exception, not the norm. For every person with a good weight loss there will be several with a very slow one, despite sticking to plan.

If youre doing SW as its been said the average losses are 1 - 2lbs a week, half a stone a month, as a man you may manage a slight bit more but you need to be realistic about what to expect.

You have to decide whats more important - the fast weight loss, in which case a VLCD is the way to go, or a slower route where youre eating loads. You literally cant have your cake and eat it ;)

Everyone ia different and as has been posted above comparing yourself to others will only end in tears.

As with everything it depends on how strict you want to be but to achieve that kind of loss you are going to have to be strict, as was said above not many syns, and eating mainly superfree and speed. There is a danger you might get fed up of this and go off plan but this is what you have to decide.

With slimming world,you'll be on a life plan of healthy eating,teaching yourself how to prepare and cook big tasty meals minus fat! You shouldn't put pressure on numbers per month,trust slimming world and it will come off. And just pointing out I don't live on water,nor speed foods, and I have up to 15 syns per day if I wish ;)
I also Wii fit,Zumba or trampoline or Wii sports active for 30 mins per day between 4 and 6 times a week x

MrCharmed said:
Its easy just got to drink nothing but water, eat nothing but speed foods and low /no syns.

Having no syns has always had the opposite effect & slowed down my weightloss.
Varying HEB choices is a good way to speed up losses too though.

i have lost just over 8st in almost 9 months alot of dedication and hard work has gone into my weight loss only have a stone left to loose now

i have lost just over 8st in almost 9 months alot of dedication and hard work has gone into my weight loss only have a stone left to loose now

Your results on SW are absolutely amazing they really are!!!!

Youre definitely the exception to the rule though I dont think ive ever seen anyone have such constant results as you have. Unfortunately very few people will be able to get such great results in such a short time.

Best of luck with the other WOY entries.. you deserve to win them all!!!

Having no syns has always had the opposite effect & slowed down my weightloss.
Varying HEB choices is a good way to speed up losses too though.

There are always exceptions as each person is individual but it stands to reason that in most cases eating more syns wouldn't increase weight loss. Otherwise I'd be living off kit kats x

Your results on SW are absolutely amazing they really are!!!!

Youre definitely the exception to the rule though I dont think ive ever seen anyone have such constant results as you have. Unfortunately very few people will be able to get such great results in such a short time.

Best of luck with the other WOY entries.. you deserve to win them all!!!

I lost 7st 3lb is 27 weeks, it can be done :)

You have done exceptionally well, and of course it can be done. Its the same as with any diet, the stricter you are in general the quicker it goes.

That the point I am trying to make, not EVREYONE can loose a stone a month I except that. But if you 110% strict you should get similar results depending on how big you are and things x

I lost 7st 3lb is 27 weeks, it can be done :)

Wow, makes my 4 stone 6.5lbs in 18 weeks look nothing!

Seriously though I think the majority of fast losers are the heavier ones amongst us.

I try & go to the gym 3 times a week, stick to plan, use all my syns.

Well in that case it makes my 8.5 stones in 3 yrs and 5 months absolute pants :) But we're all different and lose weight at different rates, it doesn't mean any of us are more successful or better than anyone else, just different! :)

Back