A stone to go with simple start

Well Saturday did not go to plan at all ended up heading out on the town drinking a stupid amount and getting muck from the take away on the way home and of course hang over food all day yesterday, back on it today!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Sounds like you enjoyed your night out which is the main thing. Its always difficult when you have a drink. If you're like me, you think oh stuff it I'll just have one more and its downhill from there.

Sounds like you enjoyed your night out which is the main thing. Its always difficult when you have a drink. If you're like me, you think oh stuff it I'll just have one more and its downhill from there.

That's true sue_eadie, I haven't gone out in town since before I was pregnant so nearly 2 years and I really let loose at least it don't go every weekend, I'd be the size of a house!

Today I have decided to pro point as breakfast was a quick Special K bar while doing my work experience,

So here goes...

Breakfast

Special K bar 2
Milk 3

Lunch

Egg white omelette 1
With ham pieces 2
Cheese 1

Dinner

Stir fry veg
Noodles 8

Well didn't make weigh in this morning trying to get assignments done, and I have been off track for ages so I would have been up so I probably should have gone!

Back on track this morning

Brunch
2 slimbos
2 bacon medallions
2 eggs
Mushrooms

Dinner
Bacon
Potatoes
Carrots, parsnip and peas

Snacks
Fruit and milk for coffee

Hey lisa thanks, I'm studying early childhood care and education, it's a distance learning course so evrything has to be done at home by myself, I didn't think it would be so hard but I just have to stick at it!

Ok so food today

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Salad with egg and brown bread

Dinner
Burger Chips and salad

Weeklies
Cheese ( 2) hubby bought full fat slices oh well
Extra light mayo ( 1 )
Oh I had a bottle of bud light yeaterday aswell (3)

Hey lisa thanks, I'm studying early childhood care and education, it's a distance learning course so evrything has to be done at home by myself, I didn't think it would be so hard but I just have to stick at it!

I tried childcare but decided I was more suited to adults (I have 3 children lol) so I'm studying Health and social care, it's difficult trying to find time to fit everything in though, so I completely understand x

I actually thought it would be the perfect time to do the course cos I have a few hours off every day just a little easily distracted I think!

Todays food so far

Breakfast
Slimbo with ham and salad and an apple

Lunch
Egg, beans, chips and bacon medallions

Supper
Probably nothing stuffed after my giant lunch had to eat early as I'm working till 7

Oh no I have wasted another 21 last night bringing me to 39 damn you pizza!

Ok I'm getting a grip and getting back on the wagon! Think I might do simple start with my 2 treats!

Breakfast
Porridge with milk, Apple and strawberries

Lunch
Cous cous with tuna
Apple

Dinner
Spag bol with brown pasta

Treats
To be decided later think I may have some low fat icecream in the fridge

Hubby is working all weekend so gonna try avoid boozing (something always seems to come up!)

Treats for today were 2 laughing cow cheese triangles and a teaspoon of sugar in my tea at my brothers house.

The dreaded weigh in tomorrow at least it's a fresh start!

So glad I came to my meeting only up half a pound!

I have been feeling really crap the last week I actually thought I was pregnant, I have all the symptoms but after 2 negative tests I'm pretty sure I'm not, my hormones must be gone a bit mental or something hopefully I'll feel better with some healthy eating!

Plan for today is

Brunch

Rashers in sandwiches slims and tomatoes

Dinner
Shepherds pie with veg on the side

I'm sure there will be more but that's it for now

Still on track! My baby has decided that sleep is just not for her anymore, so I'm shattered hopefully she gets back to normal soon! The longer I'm awake the more I'll eat.

Don't think I can stick to simple start with the 2 treats going back to my 49 because I'm on iron tablets and I don't want to waste one of my treats on orange juice much prefer to have something nice.

As I have been up since 5 I have had quite a bit to eat so far.

Starting with 2 bagel slims I was starving and just needed something fast.

Then I had beans and a slimbo this was all before 11. I'm off to work now and I have stuffed mushrooms ready just to pop in the oven around 2 and I also have dinner ready just to microwave when I get home chicken curry and rice.

Had to use 1 weeklies for my oj this morning too.

22 weeklies left for the week, ended up have a few drinks with the hubby the other night he is a bad influence on me at least he is working nights till weigh in!

Down to 14 weeklies they go to fast. Day out with my mam and sister today so depending on where we go for lunch I'll decide whether to point or stick with f&h

Back