A Stone To Go

I'm back to Edinburgh for good, I've been on secondment to London for 4 anna half months. 'Home for Christmas' is to Montrose (which is north-east of Scotland between Aberdeen & Dundee) where my mum and brother live.
Can't wait to get back to my boyf & my kitty-cat. I've visited a lot since I've been down here but it's just not the same :wave_cry:
Back in Edinburgh for New Year but by then I'll be knackered from all the travelling/moving/lugging of suitcases & pressies!

mommysue - that's hilarious! did you have to get weighed in your knickers?! I might need to do that after the Christmas period! lol

clarelesley - ahhh sounds lovely - haven't got a boyf, but it'd kill me just being away from my kittycat for 4 months! :D

Just 1lb off for me today but at least its in the right direction and to be honest I don't even deserve that.

I didn't confess earlier and I've been angry enough with myself but hugh slip up all weekend. :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:Went away and i forgot to pack and he forgot to pack sachets. (Usually have some in car for work). Now not a problem if that happens at work, just a day on water but 2 days. Anyway i find more tricky as i'm veggie and often theres just not a lot of veggie chose so you have whats on offer. Or is that an excuse? Decided as i had cheated might just as well make it a big one but have to say the icecream i had tasted better than i ever remember them being. Taste buds alive again.

Anyway - onwards. It happened and is over. Now to get back into ketosis and finish off the last few lbs. I've been on 790 so hopefully will continue to loose a couple a week as i go up through the programs.

Really i'm rather please i still managed a lose.

Well done gtts - I think sometimes (only sometimes unfortunately!) you can get away with cheating! Ohhh icecream I love icecream, but not just the normal ones, the ones with all the calories like ben and jerry's! mmmm Oh well! one day! ;)

Well done on your loss :)
xxxx

Hi all

Well done on some great losses. Unfortunately for me it was only 1.5lbs, I know I should be pleased as at least it is in the right direction but after only 1lb last week I feel like it is an uphill battle at the moment. On a positive note, started 1200 plan today and am love love loving it!!!

Hope all are well

Georgie
xx

PS love the new Avatar pic Sharon!

Fabby, well done Dawn!!

Gx

thank you :D

my CDC did warn me the last stone is the hardest and it doesn't help at this time of year either does it! my latest goal date is 14th February but I'm confident I'll do it before then

Yeah, I'm kind of focussing on maintaining from now till after Christmas. My lunch today has been cancelled so I'm a bit relieved I can have a really 'good' day, which leaves one lunch on Thursday, one on Friday and my welcome home meal out on Saturday. Christmas is actually way easier to manage for me, coz I just have Quorn and veggies!
Off into town to look at the shiny London shops (probably for the last time, at least for a good while) after work tonight so that'll count as exercise! Can't wait to go home - it was snowing in Edinburgh on Saturday and it just *felt* much more wintry and Christmas-sy than it does down here (mainly coz it's what I'm used to, I know). Will be even colder when I go to my mum's in the north-east of Scotland for Christmas!
How else is everyone doing facing up to Christmas? Doesn't seem so bad when you're up the plans a bit as facing it SS at least.

Ahh snow always makes it feel much more christmassy! Nice :)

I'm also planning on maintaing over xmas and then restarting after to get rid of the last bit. Lost a 1lb today on 790, and now my CDC has moved me up to 1000 so I can start having carbs on the run up to xmas. Hopefully i can still lose a 1lb or 2 over next couple of weeks. I'll then go on to 1200 for Xmas week, and see how it goes! I'll certainly not eat as much as I normally do, as my stomach has really shrunk!

Right - off to have my first 1000 meal. Carbs! oh my god, I've forgotten what they taste like! :)

Sharon

xx

Yippeee, just 10.5lbs to go now!

I too, am just going to concentrate on maintaing now until the New Year. I won't be devastated if I put a little on but I will keep checking and not allow myself to go beyond the stone.

next WI for me 3rd January

Happy Christmas everyone!

Back