A tad of Milk!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by stopeating!!, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. stopeating!!

stopeating!! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All, I come off tfr tomorrow for good, I am desperate for a cup of tea with a drop of skimmed milk, Do you think this will affect my weigh in tomorrow? Bearing in mind i have only done the last 9 days on trf...

what do you all think, I really want a proper cup of tea!!! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    When I refeed I have skimmed milk in my tea from day one, it has never affected me. I'm refeeding now as I am having a bank holiday break in Wales and fancy a tipple.
    If you are coming off it permanently then I can't see why you can't have skimmed milk.
    To be sure I would ring your chemist, just to put your mind at rest.

4. poppy100

poppy100 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    does anyone know why we cant have milk in coffee. i am missing coffee (with milk) more than food. what would happen if i had milk in my coffee once a day? i am only on day 4!!! are there any alternatives?

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Poppy,
    I imagine that it's because milk will change to sugars and knock us out of ketosis. Have you tried putting some of the vanilla shake into it - I have never liked coffee, but I do like my tea so I've had to give it up as I can't take it black - not so far, but I do now drink peppermint and find it a refreshing change from the shakes.
    Good luck
    Doirin

6. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Hey so far iv had skimmed milk in all my tea's and coffee's, it never kicks me out of ketosis :) but everyones different

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.