A terrible day :-(

Well I am hoping it won't happen anymore

Judging by your pics, it bloomin well shouldn't - you're looking fab x

Thanks i still have a bit of a way to go

Not much according to your stats, you've lost more to date than you want to lose! I'm the same height and roughly the same starting weight so if you can do it, so can I! xx

Well to be honest I have changed my goal weight as I never really thought I could lose what I wanted, my goal jeans size was 14 I am now in more 12's than 14's so I thought I would try and get to 10st so heres hoping I can lol and yes if i can do it then you can I have tried everything else and this is what has worked best for me.

you should be so proud of yourself.

I have my proud moments lol

Good lol. I sometimes have them though today wasn't good, came so close to giving in and eating comfort food but I didn't

Thats great you didn't give so that is a proud moment, I am doing ok at the moment but we shall see how I get on this weekend I am out at a gig on saturday with my lovley aunties.

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll be strong x

Well I was strong I did have a SS+ meal then a few gin and slims in the evening but its the next day that I normally struggle with but this time I did have a bit of a hangover (6 gin and slims = hangover) but I didn't give in to my hangover carb cravings I had my shakes and got on with it, I even took the kids to see Alice in Wonderland 3D and didn't touch any of their goodies. So heres hoping I get a good loss this week.

Fingers crossed hun. Let us all know how you do x

Back