a TERRIBLE weekend!

jayne289

I have been so well behaved since the middle of January but this weekend I feel like I have totally undone all my good work!

In the middle of last week I injured myself when I was out running, I had just started the week two of couch of 5k. I tried swimming instead and it just made the injury feel worse.

Friday night I went out with family for a meal and then to the theatre in the West End, the meal I had was incredibly small portion sizes so that didn't worry me too much. I managed about 45 minutes cycling at a really low intensity to avoid making my injury any worse.

Then on saturday I went to M&S to buy something for dinner and got the two can dine for ten pounds deal, didnt drink the wine but I did eat the dessert which was an incredible 425 calories and 25g of fat!

Saturday night I was out for my friends birthday in Leicester Square and I drank a stupid amount, at least a bottle of wine, 6 jaegar bombs and beyond that my memory is a bit fuzzy. I have a matching injury on my other leg now that appeared that night - like I said, fuzzy memories, not a clue how it happened!

I still feel hungover, two whole days of no exercise whatsoever, desserts, alcohol, eugh! I was weighing myself everyday but Im scared to now to see how much weight I gained!

Sorry to rant but it feels good to spill your guts out on a faceless forum! xxx

Everybody needs a break from time to time, dont beat yourself up for one weekend of naughtiness. I think that the times we do allow ourselves a treat whilst dieting are the ones most enjoyed. As long as you get back on track and stick with it again its all good. Sorry to hear about your injury though, must be hard being laied up.

Keep up the good work and enjoy the odd weekend off i say!

Almost a little embarassed reading my rant again! I was being a little dramatic, two days doesnt undo 6 weeks, thanks everyone the nice replies really do help im so glad I found this forum!

Hopefully my awful weekend made everyone else feel great about their progress and ill be back on the wagon tomorrow morning.

x

I didnt even put on an ounce ive stayed exactly the same, so pleased :D x

Ugh I do this EVERY weekend! I feel like I have to reward myself for punishing myself through the week...completely NOT the way to do it.

every1 has bad days, weeks, months and in my case years.
try to get back on track and dontlet your bad week turn into two bad weeks.
good luck losing the lbs x

well my bad weekend ruined my motivation for the past week, but tomorrow is a new week and a new start! forcing myself to get up half hour earlier every day to use my exercise bike before i set off for work, we shall see how it goes !

Back