A Thank You!!

henna!

I can do this............
Hi ladies!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all especially Fern and all the rest of you who stopped me from blowing the plan on saturday night!!
I was feeling really rubbish and i posted to ask for advice as i was ready to crack open a bottle of wine and binge on crap! I was having a real downer and thought i had blown it for the whole week!

So i went back to my books and magazines on saturday night and made a plan and went to bed with a big glass of squash!!

I went to weigh in today and i lost 2lbs!:eek: Plus i got my 2 stone sticker and I also got Slimmer of the week!!:D

So i just thought i would post to say thank you and also to say if any of you are ever feeling really crappy and down just come on here aand post for advice because without you guys i would have blown it big time on saturday!

So Thank you once again! Here to being back on track and ready for another fantastic week!!!

Fantastic Henna, I'm thrilled to bit's for you, well done to you. X

I am so pleased! I spent the whole week feeling negative about everything! I am a scales addict too!! The scales didnt seem to be moving so on saturday i was feeling really crap!!

I wanted to say thank you because with out the support in saturday i really would have messed things up!

So the moral to the story is if you feel crap just post and the fantastic people on here will make you feel so much better!

Awesome, well done Henna!

See, we told you that you would feel sooo much better if you didnt have the blow out. I'd image you would have been gutted if you did and then put on.

You should be proud of yourself hun, well done xx

OH WHAT! you deserve it huney! Lots of stickrs lovely! And you avoided the abyss! You are a star!

Well done HENNA!!!!! :D
I knew you could do it!!!! I lost 4lbs!!!!!!!!!!!
2stone 3lbs off!!!! wooop!!!

Well done again hunny *hugs* xxx

:party0023:wowza!!
I told you it would catch up with you!!
Well done you! Here is to the next half a stone!!!

Back