A third of the way there

Caress

Silver Member
Yeehaw, I set myself 13-14 stones to lose, I'm now just about 1/3 of the way through in just 12 weeks. I've lost another 5lb this week, bringing my total to 4st 8lb.

Go Go lady - you are going great guns :D

Doing so well ! take your strong mind all the way girl !
Another 5 lb gone great stuff ! how are you feeling ?

Wow that's fantastic! keep going, it will be soooo worth it! xx

Thanks everyone

I feel fantastic, I'm a new woman, just losing this amount of weight has made a huge difference to my life, to me, to how I feel about myself, my mobility, my health. I was a couch potato, because I was so overweight I couldn't get around, I suffered really badly with back pain, if I stood for longer than a couple of mins, now I walk into town at least once a week, non stop, I walk around town with Nicky, non stop, usually the only time I stop is to have a cuppa with her in the cafe. She's noticed the difference in me, I don't get so breathless, my asthma is improving, my self confidence is improving, I don't feel like the lardy one sat in the corner so much. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm doing something about it all now and I'm so proud of myself, I've done what I never thought I'd be able to do.

Wow wow wow wow wow! thats amazing, keep up the fabulous work!

Losing the weight is amazing, but your attitude in your last post is what you should be REALLY proud of.

You sound so motivated and happy with yourself. Losing the weight is important but regaining control of our eating and our lives, and feeling happy with our elves and proud of our achievements is just what will help us maintain our losses.

Well done:)

Yeehaw, I set myself 13-14 stones to lose, I'm now just about 1/3 of the way through in just 12 weeks. I've lost another 5lb this week, bringing my total to 4st 8lb.

Always wonderful to here about your loses Mrs.... Well done on yet another fantastic week! Totally jealous of your losses though :jelous::jelous::jelous:.... But in the niciest possible way of course ;););)....

Here's to another CD week - just think how excited we'll all when you proudly post your ''HALF WAY THERE'' one....

WELL DONE xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done, you are doing brilliantly!

Theresa x

Brilliant Andrea! An amazing weightloss in such a short time!

Well done!

x

Caress , really spurs you on , feeling so much better that you can do more , yes back pain ouch i know that feeling . Keep posting girl , doing well !

Back