A time wasting game type thing...

Argh!!!

Still stuck on the bridge one with the lamposts on left side and bridge post on the right!!! Help!!!!!

I have done to the one with the japenese writing amd I am seriously baffled!!!

help any one who has got this far too!!
Lou X

Its a letter near the top, part of it kind of smudges!

I am stuck on the street with the USA Dove sign on the building!!

Not to worry, I found it!!!

I am number 19 now.............but its so addictive..I really must go and do some work!!!LOL
will come back tonight when the kids are in bed!!

Hmmm, now its the one with everyone on the tube - many chineses live in New York

Lol, thankyou!! Now its the library step one - I have looked at the left of the building, but I can't see the roof move!

That one took ages to find!!!! Lol....now stuck on plastic surgery with the 3 blokes!!! - you will get sick of me asking, until I get them done!!! Lol

Lol - nope I am as blind as a bat!!!

Oooo - got it!!!

I thought it was a bit of a weird one the plastic surgery. I clicked it but hadn't actually seen it change. It was a guess really!

So once I finished I went back and did it again so I could check why some of them were the bits I had clicked! Sad or what :rotflmao:

I need to get out more:rolleyes:

Lol - me too!!!!

Now I am stuck on the stone monument one...I have tried clicking on the stones at the front, but I can't see the difference......No wait I have!

Grrr, the next one!!! You look so nice!!!

arrghh!!! stuck on the japenese Cab one!! number 28.............help!!!!!

please thanx X

Now I am stuck on the ..please open the? one!!!....nope, just found that by random clicking!!!

Who is your type is the next tricky one for me!!!....Just found that too!!!

Back