a tough weekend

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
as some of you are aware i started SW last week. i have had a mixed start. I have found that i have gone slightly over on my syns on Saturday, by quite a bit. I have tried to put it aside and continue with the eating plan as normal the next day. have i done the right thing.
My syn out put could have been double to what it was on saturday but i did try and limit the damage but i was at the most boring football match ever on Saturday and i surcomed to a Wispa bar. :(

As long as you got back on track the next day you have nothing to worry about! The hardest thing is to carry on with the plan whoch you did - A wispa bar is fine and not too many syns

Don't beat yourself up

x

Hi Tara,
we all have days like that, when i am like that i just get back on track the next day.

i know, but i shouldnt have surcomed to it. but on a positive note there were loads of things that i could have eaten but didnt. so that is a big plus.

I have had a bad weekend this weekend, it's a one off so I'm not too worried about it. I'm back on plan today and trying to keep my syns to a minimum!

i know, but i shouldnt have surcomed to it. but on a positive note there were loads of things that i could have eaten but didnt. so that is a big plus.

There was a thread on here recently about making a list of all the things you could have eaten/drank but didn't... resist list!

We all eat/drink things we 'shouldn't' when we are bored etc but you must draw a line and move onto the next day. Sometimes it might even be a case of having a really 'bad' (SW wise) meal for lunch but if you realise that what's done is done then the afternoon snacks and evening meal can be SW friendly and woohoo you're back on that wagon!

Don't let a Whispa defeat you!

i wont let it defeat me again. they are just sooo delicious though. thinking about buying a bag of treat size ones, but then they are 4syns each.

is there something that i could have that is as satisfying as a wispa bar.

ooh just looked on line, and a mini cadbury creme egg is only 2 1/2 syns. that would work for me

See! You've sorted yourself out already! Well done!

aero's are not as nice as a wispa. but i do like creme eggs. put them in the freezer and they are little bits of heaven. hmmmm

Back