A treat for Mothers day for me

bumpybean88

Hi all, I have just finished my mothers day treat, I made the lovely crisps from the recipes that I was given by my LLC.They were truly yummmmm I made them using the chicken sachet, and I am a very happy mummy:drool:

Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper in bitesize pieces and microwave for 1 1/2-2 mins.when they start to bubble open up and let it them settle for a sec. Keep opening the door and letting them settle until they start to turn golden colour.I added some salt to give them a bit of extra taste.Take them out of the microwave and let them cool, then peel off and enjoy mmmmmmmm.There you have Chicken crisps.

HI!

A slight warning.. I made these from the thai chilli and havent been able to face it since.. they were great but just alittle too flavour-concentrted for my taste.. not enough flavours to risk going off any more so I'm sticking to the liquids!! ;O)

The recipe I had was for making them using the veg sachet,however I braved it and used the chicken.They were soooo lovely,I hope I will be dreaming of LL crisps tonight,not after last nights pie and chips nightmare:eek:

Hi all, I have just finished my mothers day treat, I made the lovely crisps from the recipes that I was given by my LLC.They were truly yummmmm I made them using the chicken sachet, and I am a very happy mummy:drool:

I'm so excited for you!!

Ummm. I think:confused::D

I have seen unofficial recipes with food packs on the LL forum, if that helps

My llc gave us all a print out of the "unofficial" recipes to try out, last week. Is it likely that yours will do the same?

(I am making "chicken stuffing" out of a pack later to have when they all eat the huge roast din dins I have just been putting together.....and shedding tears over.)

Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper in bitesize pieces and microwave for 1 1/2-2 mins.when they start to bubble open up and let it them settle for a sec. Keep opening the door and letting them settle until they start to turn golden colour.I added some salt to give them a bit of extra taste.Take them out of the microwave and let them cool, then peel off and enjoy mmmmmmmm.There you have Chicken crisps.

Did you spread them out thinly ????

Yes quite thinly as they seem to cook around the outside and are still soggy in the middle, I put only 3 on aplate to start just to see how it went

Cool thanx, I did have a try before you put this on and made them a bit too thick ....lol. Better luck next time.

I too really love the crsips.

I made the chicken after reading your thread yesterday and today made the Thai which were equally as nice. I tend to add a bit of salt and loads of pepper.

Happy Cooking :eat:

Back