a treat question

Starlight check your brand - I actually have three packs in my cupboard and it says fuaric acid. I think Rowntrees do the jelly too maybe their recipe is different.

hmm must be a new recipe then, I just bought mine so its worth a look to see if they have the new packs in the shops. I am going to make some up and see if I can eat some without coming out of Ketosis, will be interesting.

I shall let you know how it goes, its worth a risk.

Ooo ooo oo! This could be a revelation!!! Let us know!

This could be a wonderfl find if it is cos i love sugarfeww jelly and if i could have some of that at night would make things a lot easier lol x

Ive just checked the mysupermarket website for reviews and they all say citric acid. Maybe a new recipe.....but think i'll be checking packets before buying lol xx

I was getting all excited there and mooching around for the car keys to go to the supermarket and then I thought. "I'm going to drive to the supermarket. To check the ingredients on a packet of JELLY." I don't even like jelly. This diet is actually driving me completely mad. :D

I was getting all excited there and mooching around for the car keys to go to the supermarket and then I thought. "I'm going to drive to the supermarket. To check the ingredients on a packet of JELLY." I don't even like jelly. This diet is actually driving me completely mad. :D

:D Tee hee!

When I was on Atkins you could eat the sugar free jelly and it never took me out of ketosis so sure as long as it is not citric acid then it would be ok.

Will follow this with interest.

Fortyandfat this is the powder one you make up yourself. I didnt know you could get them in pots :))

Ah maybe this explains it!!

Right I'm off to Tesco :D

Im going to make a list of all the things that cross my mind to eat whilst on this diet, then, when I've made it to the end (PMA PMA PMA) im going to look at it and decide if I still really fancy it, then treat myself to it (in moderation PMA PMA PMA)!!

oOoooo :D x

Question - has anyone actually tried this and stayed in Ketosis?? I have both the dry pack and ready made versions - the pack specifically states Fumaric acid and the ready made version has Citric acid??? Please help - would really like some little treat but don't want to take the risk of knocking myself out of Ketosis!!!!

Back