1 box peppermint tea
3 bottles of sun cream

= lots of dodgy looks! Haha

Lol suncream?? It's not allowed on Exante Pmsl ;-) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charlie's~mummy said:
Lol suncream?? It's not allowed on Exante Pmsl ;-) xx

Lol, if I told you when I put sun lotion on early that I seriously questioned this, would you think badly of me?

Start 14'7. WI1 -11. WI2 -4. WI3 -2

So funny - I went to asda this morning and it seemed really freaky walking past all of the food isles. Didn't need any of it because both me and the OH are on the diet! Our trolley was very similar though:). Love the bouillon. Lol

Lol at fuzzyfluff and starlight can't wait for ws then he he ;-) x

Lol I spent £96.50 in ASDA the other day and only 1 carrier to show for it:
Boxes of bl bars
Wedding magazine
Bio oil
Firming moisturiser
Nail strengthener
And fake eyelashes

LMAO
Baby oil?

:D :D

I've been getting weird looks too - and it's amzing how expensive buying a whole load of BL bars in one go is (although still cheaper overall of course). I think I had one carrier bag costing about £45 the other day. Worth every penny though :D

xx

txgardenia said:
Bio oil. It's an oil you rub into stretch marks or scars to get them to fade. :)

Yes indeed have developed about 6 stretch marks lol (god I am lucky I got my mum's good skin :) ) so gonna give it a try. Mostly I noticed when I bought some for my mum as she had surgery this week to help with scarring it said it worked on wrinkles so thought might give it a try on my baby wrinkles under me eyes that the fat used to hide lol

I just went to asda and spent £15 and £4 was on 2 boxes of meal bars one dr pepper zero. And the rest for my little one even picked hubby up chocolates and cake for when he gets back in a couple of days. I should never go alone though as I get sever trolley rage and added I had a migraine I was stresses to say the least!!! X

Back