A very bad and upsetting experience.

Awwwwww Sue what can I say, that's awful.

You are a much nicer person than they are, don't waste anymore of your wonderful life thinking about what they have said. They're obviously a very bitter, horrible person & probably don't have any friends.

Keep your chin up & stay happy;)

don't let him get to you! 18 is pretty common and fairly standard these days and you can lose weight he will always be a dickhead!

Ooh, I'd love to be a size 18. Some people just lack in the social area of life and are also lacking in friends as a result.

You have a lovely man and lovely friends and even lovely internet friends because you're a lovely person. Whilst we all know that horrid words do stay and no matter what you say you'll think about it and if you're anything like me, you'll over think about it.

They're unhappy and will remain that way.

As for that man, what a ******!

Just wanted to say that that man sounds like an absolute idiot, how bloody rude! Please please don't let a tw*t like him make you feel low as it's him who is the one with the problem! Xxx

He may well have said the same thing if you were a size 14 - maybe he knows that the way to get to women is by criticising their weight. Shame on him, what a pig.

Oh poor you Sue. I think there are many of us here (maybe all) who know just how hurtful that comment was, no matter whether you know/are told that it's not true (and it completely isn't).

I totally agree with the above poster. I suspect this man would have said that no matter what size you are. Because most women, regardless of size are sensitive about their bodies and would be hurt and upset by a comment like that. For whatever reason he decided that today he wanted to upset someone and he did. What a complete and utter p****. I agree with many of the other comments here though - no matter how much he has hurt you, you can hold your head up high and know that you would never ever behave like that to anyone.

Massive hugs for you.

Gail x

you are beautiful and he's a cock!

I always count on Shirleen to say it how it is.......thanks Shirleen

Un cerdo sin cojones.

muchisimas gracias Sarah.

I kept waking up in the night with that tummy turning sensation and then remembering why.

I know you are all right in what you say and that he would probably have been cruel no matter who it was hat was stood there chatting but it has still given me a knock back.

You are a brilliant group of people.........thank you.

this is so sad to read how low some individuals will stoop to belittle someone, he obviously has his own insecurities and you just happened to be the one who got the sharp end of his tongue. shame on him for being so thoughtless and cruel. i've never met you Sue, but i always read your posts and i know you are a positive, happy person who is very giving and loyal to your friends, please do not let this excuse for a human being bring you down. hold your head up high whilst you are out in the city today and be proud of everything you have acheived, its gotta be a damn sight more than what he has in his entire life :) take care xx

What he said to you is more of a reflection of what HE is like, than what YOU are like. He wanted to be nasty, and to make everyone feel as bad as he was at that moment. (Probably a bit jealous that you were having a happy, sociable time while he was in a grump for whatever reason), and chose to say the kind of thing that every man knows will cut 96% of women to the quick by commenting on your size.

You have my full sympathies, as I can remember that gut wrenching feeling of the first time that ever happened to me. I was 18 years old and, wait for it, a size TEN!!! What amazes me still to this day, is how much I took it to heart (having just recently developed a few curves and no longer fitting into my size 8 clothes). I ran home and cried on the bed for ages, and never really could get the same confidence back about my shape again. People really don't get HOW damaging their comments can be. Please, please don't let this stay with you. Treat him and his comments with the contempt they deserve. xxxx

Awhhhhhhh Sue, just read your post and I am absolutely disgusted at the mans words to you, and can only echo everyones comments xxxx

This really made me so sad reading this and hurt me even though I don't know you personally!!

What a dickhead who does He think he is? Something similar has happened to me, I work as a manager in retail and a customer wasn't happy as I wouldn't give her a refund & became abusive so I asked her to leave the store and she SCREAMED make me you fat ***** you'll probably try to squash me.. Now I was only a size 16 & had lost 2 stone with SW I nearly died the whole shop stopped around 20-30 people and looked at me..

I cried and cried that night & have felt insecure ever since even though I shouldn't allow her to make me feel that way!

You have a man who sounds amazing and your so lovely.. Don't let iceland prick ruin your happiness!! X

I can empathise with you 100 million percent.

Last week I had a woman on the underground train say.. 'there are millions of people in Africa going hungry and you are not looking after yourself'.

This was on a packed full train in the morning. I was mortified, horrified and so humiliated :(

I got off the train and bawled my eyes out to my husband.

I hope yours is making you feel like the beautiful woman you are.

Last week I had a woman on the underground train say.. 'there are millions of people in Africa going hungry and you are not looking after yourself'.

This was on a packed full train in the morning. I was mortified, horrified and so humiliated :(

WTF? :eek:

What kind of imbeciles are we breeding these days?

It's not as though either of these dipsh*ts were kids either.

**Fuming!!**

Whatever size you are/were this person has no right to say that but unfortunately there are some vile people out there who think it is ok to say such things!
Hope you can manage to get it out of your head soon and get those baps out...did you buy the baps in Iceland and how many syns in them? ;)
Hugs to you xxx

No not in Iceland You don't get many of these to the pound lol !!!! Paul thinks they are very high in syns nudge, nudge !!
You are so right...........it just boils down to unforgivably bad manners.

That is awful. It is unbelievable.

What gives these morons the right to make themselves feel better about their horrid selves at the expense of decent people.

The answer to the imbecile on the train is "all those people without a voice and God granted one to YOU" stupid ugly woman!

You know, I find it difficult to believe people are like that but I've been on the receiving end too. I've been too ashamed to tell anyone though. It does get to you. I sometimes don't want to hold my husband's hand in case someone says something hurtful.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Sue, I'm just mooching round the site and saw yourpost.( I'm a bit sensitive at the moment with things that have recently happened in my life) so what you wrote has made me want to cry! What a to@ser he was a complete knob. I'm sending you a big hug ((((xx))) cos you dont deserve that. It's those comments that undo all your good work

Xxxxx

You know, I find it difficult to believe people are like that but I've been on the receiving end too. I've been too ashamed to tell anyone though. It does get to you. I sometimes don't want to hold my husband's hand in case someone says something hurtful.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Oh Sassia,

Poor you. How awful that you don't feel you want to do that. You have every right to be with your husband and I'm sure he loves you for who you are.

You are so right...........it just boils down to unforgivably bad manners.

That is awful. It is unbelievable.

What gives these morons the right to make themselves feel better about their horrid selves at the expense of decent people.

WTF? :eek:

What kind of imbeciles are we breeding these days?

It's not as though either of these dipsh*ts were kids either.

**Fuming!!**

I totally agree Sue and Steve. I just can't believe some of the stories that I have read. It's just totally ridiculous. My heart goes out to everyone who has been on the receiving end of these disgusting people.

Gail x

Back