A very bad and upsetting experience.

I'm so sorry to hear of all your unpleasant experiences. All the people you have encountered are nasty spiteful individuals who's opinions count for nothing.

I've had a similar encounter a few years ago when walking to work on a bank holiday and a guy shouted 'fat!' at me from across a street. And also in a nightclub when I heard I guy saying to his friend (about me!) 'ugh, I wouldn't **** her, she's to fat' and on these 2 occasions I was the same size I am now. It's just so upsetting when strangers make these comments.

I was called a 'fat c***' by a bloke in a car as I went round a corner, it really upset me until I realised it said more about him than it did about me!

It certainly did say more about him shirleen! I hate it when people use that word, sounds like he's a bit of one himself;)

aww sue i have just seen this! sending you the biggest of hugs.......what a vile,vile man.

I was called a 'fat c***' by a bloke in a car as I went round a corner, it really upset me until I realised it said more about him than it did about me!

Oh wise one !!!!!

Disgusting little man. Take no notice. He would have ended up with his head in the peas freezer xxx

It did cross my mind but I didn't want to contaminate the peas with his disgusting head !!

Oh Sassia,

Poor you. How awful that you don't feel you want to do that. You have every right to be with your husband and I'm sure he loves you for who you are.

Thank you xx
He does love me (even though I've changed a lot. I was 8st nothing when we got together ;) )and I don't suppose he has given a second's thought to the fact that might ever happen.

Hi I had a recent experience at work.
I called a patient in for an assesment and after introducing myself he said arnt you a big girl!! cheek of it. {I have lost 2.5 stone }I said I find that remark offensive and I will get a collegue to do the assement sat them down and walked out. What gives these people the right to say what they please,they would not be pleased if you made comments about there looks,size etc.
Hold your head up high and walk away we've changed for the better they will always be ignorant.

Back