A Video Every Woman Should See

Dia Dhuit Puisín

is back on the wagon!
I came across this on Facebook and it stunned me. I think this movie should especially be shown to young girls and boys.

[YOUTUBE]1XEHpyQbwM0[/YOUTUBE]

It's part of a campaign to show how images in magazines are airbrushed.

Last edited:
That's just mental like! I'm a person who hates glossy magazines and style programs because what we see is just fake. Thank you for uploading this. It's a real eye opener

That was really interesting! Thanks for the link

Just saw the short video and hey that is pretty much what has been going on for well over a decade but only now are individual noticing what goes on behind the scenes

This video is great. You are right, every woman should watch it :)

That was interesting, especially the making her neck longer, what the heck was wrong with her neck as it was?!

Something that always gets me, is in mascara adverts, they all say now "enhanced post production" or "filmed with lash inserts"... it's all so fake, so phoney. I don't believe anything on TV or in advertising is real.

Thank you for posting this. I was having an "ugly" day, but don't feel so bad now. :)

really interesting! there is a company called the boudiorbook that can do this for us mere mortals. my friend had a few done an they look nice but i'd prefer ppl to see me for who i am!! after all its the same old mum that puts my girls to bed and its their opinion of me that matters most.

That is really good. Well done to Dove.

It is such a shame so much of this goes on. Kate's Winslette's legs caused a right ole storm a few years back but still we buy into these fake images.

Back