A.W.O.L

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Hellooooooo! :wavey: Well i have to admit i've been a naughty girl! :eek: And as such have been absent from the boards! I know, i know, its only the start of the year and i can't really be slipping up already, but after i had my c-section i completely lost my appetite.............but, after about 3 weeks it came back with a vengeance & a chinese takeaway, turned into a junk food frenzy polished off with several bottles of wine! :eek: Sooooooo, after eating for England for a couple of weeks i've decided that i need to stop.....RIGHT NOW or all of the baby weight i lost will be going back on which just can't happen!
I haven't weighed myself (mainly because i don't wanna see how much i've put on without doing some damage control) but as of today i'm back on the slimfast wagon!

How's everyone doing?

Hey welcome back, I think it's totally understandable to go off the tracks from time to time we're only human....
Hope little one Is doing well.
I'm back to it and have a school reunion end of march which will hopefully get me motivated again! Losing slowly but going in the right direction...
Good luck and join in the monthly challenge for that extra boost. :O)

Hay Rayven

Welcome back onto the slimfast wagon. I know after having my 3rd i was so hungry after, i think its because whilst i was pregnant he took up so much room i had hardly no room left in my belly to pig out so once he was delivered and i had room i just enjoyed food all the more. Well done for jumping back on the wagon.

Well this week as suspected i only maintained - but then i don't have any idea whether i put any weight on during my two week pig out so i could well have lost some but it hasn't shown due to the unknown gain (if ya get me! lol)

Back