A.W.O.L

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Rayven, 27 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hellooooooo! :wavey: Well i have to admit i've been a naughty girl! :eek: And as such have been absent from the boards! I know, i know, its only the start of the year and i can't really be slipping up already, but after i had my c-section i completely lost my appetite.............but, after about 3 weeks it came back with a vengeance & a chinese takeaway, turned into a junk food frenzy polished off with several bottles of wine! :eek: Sooooooo, after eating for England for a couple of weeks i've decided that i need to stop.....RIGHT NOW or all of the baby weight i lost will be going back on which just can't happen!
    I haven't weighed myself (mainly because i don't wanna see how much i've put on without doing some damage control) but as of today i'm back on the slimfast wagon!

How's everyone doing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey welcome back, I think it's totally understandable to go off the tracks from time to time we're only human....
    Hope little one Is doing well.
    I'm back to it and have a school reunion end of march which will hopefully get me motivated again! Losing slowly but going in the right direction...
    Good luck and join in the monthly challenge for that extra boost. :O)

4. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It's good to see you back again ;)

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hay Rayven

Welcome back onto the slimfast wagon. I know after having my 3rd i was so hungry after, i think its because whilst i was pregnant he took up so much room i had hardly no room left in my belly to pig out so once he was delivered and i had room i just enjoyed food all the more. Well done for jumping back on the wagon.

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well this week as suspected i only maintained - but then i don't have any idea whether i put any weight on during my two week pig out so i could well have lost some but it hasn't shown due to the unknown gain (if ya get me! lol)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.