A wee bit of fun maybe?

Great topic, MsV!

To be honest, I've been struggling with this recently. I posted on another thread about it the other day. I've lost 4 stones and am feeling like I've also lost my sense of style. My body's changing and I don't know what suits me any more and haven't quite got the confidence to wear different things. I've got at least another 4 stones to go so have plenty of time to work on this! lol

I've just bought the ubiquitous little(well little-ish!) black dress for a hen night I'm going to in a month - scary stuff as it's knee length. Am relying on friends to give me honest opinions about what suits and once I practice wearing different things, I'm hoping I'll get my style sense back again!

But, in saying that, things I'm definitely going to buy when I'm at goal are:
knee length boots - lots of pairs in lots of colours!
short fashionable, trendy but casual skirts
sleeveless tops (and no cardi or shrug to go over them!!!!!!)

We should have a CD fashion show when we all get to goal! lol

x

coinoperatedgirl, I also want to rock the Dita look. I love the burlesque look, as well as the 40's look. I also love hats, and I have a fair few, but I currently feel stupid wearing them. When I am thinner I will whip out a hat at any given opportunity and wear it with pride! From trilbys to pillbox hats with merry widow veiling!!

Thelma - yes the sleeveless tops without shrugs - can't wait!! Isn't it amazing how we all think alike and yet without this forum I think I'm the only one that needs to wear a cardi or shrug on top of a lovely top! Soon be over. You have to post up piccies of the LBD! Bet you will look fabulous!
Charley - I see you have your coming out sexy boot outfit in mind already :) Fabulous! xx

Just thought I would share some pics with you. Firstly, my current Christian Louboutins:

chrisylou.jpg

And the one's I am currently trying to convince my husband that I really do need!

madmary.jpg

Stunning! Have you seen the ones with the crystal heel? OMG - just amazing! I want too!! Do you think your hubby will buy two pairs?? LOL xx

I'm thinking my new style will be

better quality clothes
more corsets when out at weekend - have bought 3 in anticipation
more accessorries - always felt a bit daft wearing them before

But overall my new style will be a helluva lot more confident!

Yes! They are beautiful. I am also after these gold very galaxy prive pumps:

chrisylou3.jpg

I'm not sure if I could even convince him to buy one pair, never mind two!! But I will keep trying! x

Thelma - yes the sleeveless tops without shrugs - can't wait!! Isn't it amazing how we all think alike and yet without this forum I think I'm the only one that needs to wear a cardi or shrug on top of a lovely top! Soon be over. You have to post up piccies of the LBD! Bet you will look fabulous!
Charley - I see you have your coming out sexy boot outfit in mind already :) Fabulous! xx

Thanks, MsV :) Will make sure I get someone to take a full length pic!

It's so true - you always thing you're alone in feeling these thing. Thank god we have each other!!!

x

I can't wait to loose the weight and then head into topshop and go mental for dresses, skirts anything else thats cute and i can spend my cash on yay x

oooh i love the studded shoes get them x

Christian Louboutin... the man of my dreams.

I have a pair of shoes that I got in New Look a few years ago that look exactly like the studded Mary Janes posted.
And I have another pair of nude peeptoes that are identical to the Louboutin ones. Even has the red sole lol.

Someday (next birthday hopefully) I'l pair a real pair of Louboutins. But everytime I want to buy a pair I see another pair I really want. I would spend thousands on his shoes if I could.

Clothes-wise, I cant wait to buy fitted things. Skiiny jeans, vests, fitted dresses. I'd probably dress like Kate Moss or Jennifer Aniston but with a younger twist.

Anything that shows off my shoes really. I have 100 pairs of heels, boots etc!

Back