A Weigh of Life

Thank you!! x

I actually struggle to use my syns on a green day as anytime I want a treat I'll have an alpen light bar - so cutting back a bit won't hurt. Kind of lucky that I messed it up on day one as I have 6 days to repair it all.

I am out at a buffet dinner tomorrow night at the football club BUT I intend to eat a meal before I go so I don't gorge out. And they normally do a very good mix of healthy food not just sausages and quiche. And no booze as I have a child to look after on Saturday.

Today I actually feel for the first time in ages that I'm back on this properly. Over the last few weeks I wouldn't have cared how much I'd gone off track nor tried to make up for it. The advent challenge is helping. I think it's the promise of stats. Totally appeals to a Maths freak like me.

Stats, stats and a numbers freak. Oh bl**dy hell - I'd better make sure I get them right then!

Hi Zoe,

Well done :). Good planning.

I agree that you would have been over syns but that's ok for special occasions (flexi synning is a great thing). My only comment would be that I don't think you would have had enough superfree in each meal - it needs to be 1/3 of your meal which it probably wouldn't have been. Also, your snack (if you're having free food) needs to be 1/3 superfree too. The superfree is effectively your portion control which is why it's important. Whilst I love green for the extra Hex's, EE is so much more flexible for eating out.

Hope your meal out is good.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I've had a bad day at football. I really took advantage of the egg mayonnaise sandwiches. Just dashed home for a baked potato and beans rather than joining the boys for a curry. Then heading back out for a bit of body magic at the music night. Seriously considering wearing about 10 layers so I have a right sweat out. Although if my sweat might smell of egg maybe not a good idea.

Aso - as I"m currently watching X Factor for the firts time this series - Frankie is REALLY bad.

That is all

Good weekends for all, chicas

Zxx

And here was I thinking I was the only person to hate Frankie.

Don't say any more though - as I'm going to watch the rerun tomorrow as I missed tonight!

I want bananas and custard SOOOOO badly. ANyone know how may syns in one of those individual pots of low fat custard?

HotPants (yeah baby)

*makes 70s "wicky wow wowww" noise*

I have acquired a pair of these:

main.jpg

Sexy beasts aren't they? Bet you're all properly jealous.

They are running short type things that are meant to reduce cellulite and slim thighs/fat arses by literally making them sweat 80% more than normal.

How sexy does that sound?

I spotted an offer on groupon last night and even at the discounted price of £20 I wasn't completely convinced - especially as I read a load of reviews online from people saying how they had sweated so much they literally had to wring the sweat out of their knickers.

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Anyway, coincidentally, the lovely people at the HotPants place sent some free pairs into the features girls at my work today and I managed to nab a pair from Claire who just didn't think the whole wet knickers thing sounded her cup of tea.

So I am wearing them now. In bed. As a sort of trial run. With the knowledge that I have to get up and have a shower first thing in the morning anyway.

They're certainly warm. I *don't* feel hugely sweaty at the the moment tho. Best reviews say that at the very minimum they leave your skin lovely and soft.

Anyway, we'll see. Just wanted to take the opportunity to write a diary entry that used the word sweat at least 10 times without being about doing naughties.

And to let you all know how unbelievably attractive I look in bed at the moment.

Oh - and for anyone who cares I put on half a pound this week (boooo) BUT BUT BUT I have now done 4 days in a row of being 100% (yaaaaaay). Or it may be 3. I'm not sure what day it is. But whatever that's at least 3 or 4 more days than I've managed for about 2 months.

Stay sexy (and sweaty) chicas

Zxx

:8855: at the thoughts of sweaty nether regions!!
Do they do them for feet? I have the coldest feet in the universe and if you say the are making you warm perhaps they'll help me too!

Yayyyyyyy to the 100% days - you'll be at your next goal in no time chica.

Ergh. I pretty much hate the night shift. Really really really hate it. It's not my normal shift which is just a late one finishing at 11pm, this one goes on until 2am.

I resolve my hatred of it by eating. Today I had a dairy milk and two bread rolls which weren't planned for. Wouldn't be so pee-ed off with myself if both hadn't happened when I was (a) already full up, and (b) ignoring a tub of melon and a tub of summer fruits in my bag.

Ergh ergh ergh.

And my muffin top is back. REally badly bloating (that'll be the bread. Or the pasta I had for lunch. or the rice I had as a snack before I left so I didn't get hungry on the drive in).

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

I don't weigh in until Wednesday but tomorrow is going to be hard as I am driving to Torquay at lunchtime, meeting pals in a pub, going to a football match and then driving back home again.

On the upside I spent tonight at work painting my fingernails and *they* look really good. Even if my belly/bum/thighs don't.

Well done Zoe - especially as you had a bit of an eat-gate on night shift.

I said it the Funcurls - how you girls manage on night shifts AND still lose weight I really don't know. It must be bleddy hard!

Only a few more pounds to your next goal chica and getting out of the obese category! Well done and get that fruit out instead of the chocky!

Now the supermarkets a firing up for Christmas I love it. Not the sweeties and nibbles but the cheap satsumas and clementines are back.

Yaaaaaaay.

Hello! Just about read your whole diary on my night shift and it was HILARIOUS!!! Loved it! You have done sooooo well! I work shifts too and it's even harder when I've had no sleep can't be bothered to cook! I'm going to keep looking at your diary everyday for inspiration :))

We can do this.. Operation skinny Xmas dress! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you chica.

I've been a bit neglectful of it lately. But I shall try and make more effort.

I definitely owe it an update or two.

So. Erm, hello. I've not been here for a bit. I'm back. And [STRIKE]better[/STRIKE] fatter than ever before.

Shall I start up a new blog or just add onto this old one where I can gradually explain why I was away so long and my tale of going up is attached to my tale of going down for anyone wandering by?

*waves*

I suspect that everyone that was around before when I was here are all off being super models now. Oh yes.

Back