Total Solution A weigh to go

Avocuddle

Is the pun title really bad or totally awesome? I can’t tell....probably because my body is 99% water at the moment (as my incredibly frequent toilet trips remind me...heck I’ll probably lose all the weight from walking to the loo every five minutes...!) so brain function is working at a “fire bad, tree pretty” kind of way.

My partner and I are starting exante today in a bid to hold each other accountable and have someone to moan at who feels the same way.

I want to lose 5 stone (preferably this year) and 4 of that on Exante. I haven’t asked OH but I can imagine its similar.

To be honest I’m ******** myself (can we swear, do you know?) about having to cook all the kids meals for the next 4/5/6+ months but so far (it’s midday 😂) I’m fine. Not looking forward tomorrow when the carb hangover starts.

Right....lunch time. Strawberry shake, I think.

Good luck Avocuddle, I started today. xx

I’ve just finished day 2, and can honestly say I haven’t been hungry at all. I tried the toffee nut bar this morning and despite not really being a fan of sweet stuff it was pretty good.

Yesterday was terrible. I was so irritated and had the artificial taste in my mouth all day. Bleugh.

3.5 litres of water and 5 cups of tea, and I’ve been going to the loo a bloody tonne.

Bath, bed, then onto day 3!!

Back