Total Solution a weight loss story....

hi all
have just joined this site and am going to start exante total on monday (as have a weekend away this weekend and feel travelling with the new larger water consumption may present problems... - am sure most if not all have been there!!)
anywho have done this before with a different company and worked amazingly i lost 3 stone in 3 months was thin for the first time in my life and was thin for the first time in my life!! thinking i was invincible, i ate very badly thinking i will never gain it back and i did. oh if i knew then wat i know now!!
so i have very naughtily gained about 4/4.5 stone in the past year and now feel if is defiantly time to get my larger than i would like toosh into gear
so here is to monday!! :crazy:
hannah

Good luck Hun :) you can do it x

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Good luck hun day 2 for me. Would love a stone a month! Aiming to be at goal by new years eve xx

So am on the train and thought I would write a little, firstly thank you for the words of support :) very much appreciated! I spent yesterday getting everything sorted have put weekly weigh in lists everywhere, diary kitchen just to name a few have got mini goals.to get to the first one being a necklass I want when I get to 5% weight loss and my exante order came in so all I need to do now iS start! Lol and to be honest I can't wait! Am just thinking to a month from now and then 2 months from now which will be my anniversary and then to Xmas when I could, no will be at my Target :) being on here and seeing everyone's successes is amazing and I can't wait to be a part of it!! :)

THE START !!
ok so finally today i started on my journey to become slim, yay!
this started with the all to familiar jump onto the scales to see how much damage my last weekend of food freedom did lol i was actually pleasantly surprised!!
my starting weight is 13`12 (191lbs) i thought it wold e well over 14 stone so good start
thus far have upped my water intake, with that has come about 8 visits to the loo annoying but all good stuff!! lol at least the kidneys are still working!!
just had my first shake, banana and well not the worst thing i have ever tasted, i cant complain, mite put sweetner in occassionally as a treat so over all day one not so bad :)

Welcome to Exante, good luck :)

DAY 2
has been good and bad so far today, i went to my university completion day 3 years finally over and a bunch of us decided to go out for a drink/food and well im writing this instead of being there as i knew if i had gone day 3 or even maybe 7 or 8 would have been day 1 again :-( so good that i have resisted but bad cos i am currently at home on my tod because i would not have been able to control myself :-S shabby ... but on a positive note yesterday was good
calories burnt 2760
calories comsumed 600
total deficit 2160
did 2 hours of exercise
and consumed +3L of water
this is something to be positive about!! hopefully i will be able to report the same tomorrow :)

You do! Ur a mummy! That requires more energy than any gym session and it doesn't end! Lol :) x

Day 3, third day is not a charm :-(
I can't decide if I'm struggling or not? I'm finding it hard, the fight between temptation and want and staying on track is an all out war! Constant mind battle! But I just have to get to Monday I reckon and it should get better as that is my first weigh in, come on me!
Yesterday
Calorie burnt 2395
Calories consumed 750
Calorie deficit 1645
No gym
3L of water drunk (still peeing for england!)
Till tomorrow, it will get easier! Lol :-S

Day 4 this is going to be a good day!
Yesterdays final numbers
Calories burnt 2212
Calories consumed 55o
Deficit 1662 cals
No exercise, again :-S
2.5L water drank
This morning am still in an all out war with should I shouldn't I is not good but yesterday the splitting of packs was helpful and I added a tiny bit of sweetner which made the world of difference so that helped anywho fingers crossed for the day! :)

Be careful, Hannah - lots of exercise with so little food being eaten will make you feel hungry. The body will 'turn up' your appetite to get you to eat more! Don't overdo the workouts on TFR plans. Can stall you and even cause your muscles to be more prone to injury.

Keep at it! Your original post could have been about so many of us here ha ha. Good luck x

Thank you girlygirl will definatly keep that in mind especially as I am a little injury prone! :) x

Day 6 been slack with writing on here
well its 4 53am and i cant sleep so thought id come on here, nearly to the end of my first week am hoping for a substantial loss tbh, i feel that although exante is great and easy (in relation to you no what you have each day and it takes the control away from you with reference to food choices) it is mentally not worth 2lbs per week!! i feel this is somewat negative!! which i apologise for but i feel that you can get a 2lbs weight loss on ww or sl or even for some a diy healthy eating regime. then i have to smile to myself as i have tried all those diets and failed on the most part so actually no i could not get a 2lb weight loss using them so maybe thats not to bad?? (or maybe im just really sleepy and have spoken a load of jargen!!! :-D)heres to a 100% day before weigh in tomorrow!!

You're right - it definitely is a mind battle. From the sounds of it though, you're doing really well. Food plays such a big part in our lives which I didn't really realise until I started 10 days ago - food is also on my mind as well :( However, we've taken the first step in doing something about this and it'll be worth it :)

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow - I'm sure you'll have lost more than 2lbs :)

Lesley x

Back