A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Joined this site today, joined Slimming World last July after many previous attempts. This time I'm finding being on EE is just like it says Extra Easy. I have lost 3 stone 11 and a half pounds in 31 weeks, still got a long way to go and hopefully will get there with the fantastic help from my Consultant Arlene.

Hi welshy

You've done so well. Fingers crossed I'll do as well in such a short time :).

Ive found some fantastic tips and recipes on here, it's a great site.

Jane :eat::eat:

Hi everyone. I am new here too! Just started day 1 of Lipotrim - current weight 16stone 4 lbs. Target weight 10 stone 4lbs. I previously lost 6 stone on lighter life in 2009 so I know what I am going to face whilst doing TFR! Sadly after reaching my goal and maintaining for about 1 week (!) I reverted back to my old ways of eating and slowly it has all crept back on (and an extra half stone more for good measure!). Hope to be motivated by all of your inspiring stories! And I hope I can work out how to navigate around here and not make any mistakes!....

Wow thats fantastic hun well done ♥

Thanks. I am on a mission and it is a bit like a drop in the ocean but I will get there!

Hey everyone!
I am new to slimming world and to forums in general so would really like to know if anyone has got any general hints and tips for example yummy easy recipes, tips to stay motivated etc..

Also although I have not been with slimming world long it is my totm and I have had a bit of a bad weekend and am feeling terrible about it has this happened to anyone else?

Sorry for the long post and all of the questions lol

Thank you

Hey GoBanana,
It was my first week this week and the dreaded TOTM arrived the day after I signed up! I don't think I lost any weight until the very end of the week because of bloating! Just remember that it's only one week and next week will be better!!

Thanks freckles.. I had my weigh in yesterday and I was good for the rest of the week and im not sure how I managed it but I lost 3 pounds!!! =D

Hi everyone, I'm KK and I'm 22, I've been reading the threads on here for a while now but have only just got round to joining. I've put on a fair amount of weight recently through binge eating so now I'm trying to sort out my eating habits and make them a lot healthier whilst counting calories and limiting carbs. There are loads of really inspirational people on here - hopefully their influence will rub off on me!

just want to say hi to everyone. i too av been reading threads for the last few days n now decided to join as i found this site so useful. iam currently on SW but going it alone as i dont really fancy the group weigh ins. i av the starter booklets thanks to my sis who joined in november n av not been following recipes but sort of making mi own up using free foods. i have lost 5llb so far and want to loose around two stone.A big thanks n good luck to all who post on ere x

Last edited:
Evening all. Found this forum about 2 weeks ago after searching the web for Slimming World Recipes.

Decided to join tonight to get and give some ideas and encouragement.

I haven't got a Goal weight yet. I have been a plus size for so long now, but when I was touching size 20, :eek: I thought it was about time I did something about it.

So here I am along for the journey.

Hi im sam im new and just started my weightloss journey iv looked around and the support is tremendous new recipies and everything im going to enjoy this

Last edited:
newbie 2!

hi just joined, i have over 6 stone to lose, so im looking for a slimming partner on here to share ideas motivation etc! Just left a long term relationship, moved in at home with my mum and im 27! Looking forward to being the new me 6 stone lighter giving myself an initial goal of THIS CHRISTMAS ...working towards smaller goals of half a stone ...be great to chat with others that can A. help me work out how touse the site and B. what help and support is available tips etc. 4 days now on ww pro points but not attending meetings my friends a ww leader....and im still to be weighed last time was 16st 2ish so leaves me with over 6 stone to lose...i can do it i know it!!!!:)

Hi everyone, I'm Beth, I've joined Minimins today! I've been on the Slimming World plan since the end of October 2011 but stumbled across this site today and knew I had to join. Not really sure what I want my final target weight to be yet, just going to see how I look and then decide but I've put a rough idea in anyway.

How do you get the ticker bar in your signature please? They're great!

Beth xxx

just want to say hi to everyone. i too av been reading threads for the last few days n now decided to join as i found this site so useful. iam currently on SW but going it alone as i dont really fancy the group weigh ins. i av the starter booklets thanks to my sis who joined in november n av not been following recipes but sort of making mi own up using free foods. i have lost 5llb so far and want to loose around two stone.A big thanks n good luck to all who post on ere x

Hello, good luck! I've been on SW since Oct 2011. We have similar target weights and a similar date to achieve it!

hi
im not new to dieting have been on WW for last 3 years and lost 4 stone with them but decided to give SW a try this year and have lost 5 lbs in last 3 weeks ;)
this site is gonna take a little to get used to but im sure ill cope

I joined SW in November 10 and have lost 4 stone, looking forward to loosing some more. Its a brilliant plan and extra easy is great.

Beth11 said:
Hello, good luck! I've been on SW since Oct 2011. We have similar target weights and a similar date to achieve it!

Hi Beth! Cheers n Good luck to u too! Hopefully see u about on ere n see how u getting on. I've lost 8lb now n really pleased wi the sw diet :)

Hi there

Hi, found this site and think it is amazing, load of ideas and support. Started Slimming World 2 weeks ago and am loving it - eating so much :D. Lost 6lbs first week and 3 1/2 the second and got Slimmer of the Week - Woo Hoo!!!.

Looking forward to making loads of friends on here to offer each other help and share ideas :)

Hi iam new here...i would like to loose at least 3 stones,and decided to start with weight watchers.I need some help ,beacuse i dont know where to start.Iam too busy for meetings...is here anybody who can help me with at least 1 week daily plan???

Back