A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi I am new to this site and to SW - I joined on 14th feb (complete with a huge bunch of flowers from the other half since he's currently working away lol - i think all the ladies thought that I was doing a delivery for them) anyway this is my first time seriously dieting i.e with a group, in my late teens I had a great healthy body - the bum was always too big (during this time people said I had the body of Jessica Rabbit) but as I met my husband I fell into being contented and gained alittle weight and then I was made redunant some personal/childhood family problems led to deep depression and not leaving the house for months at a time, so food became my crutch. I clearly remember one day getting into the bath and noticing that my arms were riddled with stretch marks - I had gained 5.5st in under 2 years I was horrified - I eventually got to grips with depression and moved on and had our beautiful boy in 2008.. when he was 4 weeks old I was diagnosed with PNdepression, my weight fluctuated but not at the rate as before. Im now working and happier than ever but not with my weight - I want to do my best to undo the damage that Ive done so I joined SW and extra easy x thanks for reading, sorry that its so long I just got carried away and hope that I can meet many friends here all on the same journey --- please dont think that my history of depression makes me wierd etc :) i like to think that im very friendly and bubbly xx charlie aka lehairycrab xxx

Hi all! I am new here.
I have used this website on a few occasions to help with SW advice, and finally got round to joining myself!
I started SW in October last year and nearly lost a stone. Unfortunately though, holidays and Christmas passed and most weight came back!
So I've started again a couple of times this year and given up, but am determined to lose weight again as my sister-in-law is getting married in July, so this sets me a good goal!

Thanks in advance to everyone for all your help, encouragement and advice. I CAN do this! :D

Sophie x

Im New lol xx

Hya to all, im a newbie :wave_cry:...Love the site and has given me alot of insentive to carry on!! some brilliant meals to try too xx

I'm new too!! Hoping to get a bit of support and motivation, as I'm doing WW online, and have lost almost a stone in the 5 months I've done it, but far too often I cheat as I've noone to answer to but me. So feel free to shout at me when I'm bad!! x

Hello im new . Iv decided to do slimming world iv only got the starter pack of my sisinlaw i didnt want to join up . Thought this was a better idea .

Hello there, I'm thinking of... NO, I AM starting the Cambridge diet on Monday. My weight has been creeping up for the last 5 years and if I don't do something about it now I'm sure I'll POP!

I am going to Menorca in June and I have this fear that I will not be able to do the seatbelt on the plane :eek:

My concerns about doing it are that I'll have no social life on it, I'll be mardy, I can't have a drink :sigh: and that the dreaded weight will come back with vengeance.

Any help or comments would be great :)

Hi! I'm new to this site, and I joined slimming world about 6 weeks ago and at the minute finding the diet very slow on certain weeks which is really disheartening. I'm a student and haven't been drinking or ordering in like the usual amount that my housemates and friends around have! It's horrible how much i'm sticking to it and not seeing too many results.. but my parents think that a loss is a loss no matter how big the number is, which I suppose is right!

I've lost 11 1/2 now and I need to lose at least another 7! A long way to go but I'm hoping it's going to be a fun journey with such an amazing outcome at the end!

Hi there,
I'm technically at goal but would like to lose a few more. Had some really bad weeks where I put on, and put on, and put on! Back on track now. This site seems really supportive and useful. Wish I'd discovered it last year!

hi allll

im new to and trying to figure out how to use the site, i have a lot to lose am very positive and want to set smaller goals and looking for others that are also on a big journey...on ww pro points DIY my friends a leader !:)

I am a new member on MiniMins.com but I love it, I think it's going to really help me with my dieting :)

New to messaging on minimins!!

Hi all , I'm Kitty. :wave_cry:. Although i have used minimins for advice/ideas/recipes etc in the past, this is my first post. I am following slimming world but don't go to class. After losing 2 and a half stone last year i have hit a brick wall!! seem to be stuck and not losing even tho I'm sticking to plan. So here I am looking for some much needed support to help me on my way again.

Hi, I'm another newbie! Loving this site for all your food diaries and weight losses! I would like to lose 2.5-3 stone so that I can enjoy summer for a change! I'll be following the WW Propoints diet. Good luck everyone! :D

Hi everyone
I have been busy reading all the posts that its only now that I have the chance to say HELLO! In the month that I have been reading the posts, I have lost a stone and feel great.... Thankyou xxx

Hello

Hi, I'm Sonia, or better known as Angel_Cake (my absolute fave cake in the world). I'm 31, wife to a fab man and mum to 6 fab children. I'm on Slim and Save and have been since Feb this year. I've already lost a lot of weight and looking forward to losing a lot more!

Back