A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

I've been a member for a few months now and have lost 4 and half stones on slimming world thus far. Going to get involved with posting on here more to keep me motivated.

So Yeah, Hellllllloooo!!:eek:

Hi all,

I joined up today as a lot of people had mentioned the site. Im here to generally chat and find some New slimming friends and swap recepies. I started sw in nov 11 and have lost 1st 12lbs. Hoping for 2lbs off this week to get my 2st then my cub 10!

Hope to chat to you all soon x

Well... an update to this! I lost 4lbs this week. So I got my 2st award and my Club 10!

Dukesy thats an amazing loss, well done! Whats your secret? xx

Hi Im new to here but this site has been recommended by 2 of my friends I am going to start SW soon but wanted to get used to the site here first, get some ideas etc. I would like to loose 6 stone, im really hoping the willpower stays with me!!

SW is a great diet! in fact you can hardly call it a diet!

have you got any goals for the future?

my mum lost 11 stone in a year on SW

SW is a great diet! in fact you can hardly call it a diet!

have you got any goals for the future?

my mum lost 11 stone in a year on SW

Wow 11st in a year! That is fantastic! Has she got any tips or recipes that she found really helped her? xx

Fantastic Claire done. How long have you been following SW?

Hi everyone, have been lurking around this site on and off for years and have finally taken the plunge.

I have recently joined slimming world after my w.w group closed......lost 2 1/4 stone with w.w and have managed 3lb on my first week with s.w but have maintained for the last 3 weeks.....grrr. My (consultant has suggested switching to red and green days as I don't eat any veg. (yes I know it stupid ).

Have left it this week as its my birthday week and expect to put a little on, bit, but will go full throttle after weigh in on Monday eve. Any help with menu palnning for a veggie hating stupid person would be appreciated !! :confused:

Teejay

Hi everyone, i have been looking on the slimming world section of this site for a few weeks now and decided it was about time i joined! I have been doing slimming world about 6 weeks now and im loving it have lost a stone so far, i think the key is to have everything in moderation and never stop yourself from having something you fancy, otherwise you will just end up having a massive binge! I look forward to talking to some lovely people and sharing the support!

Good luck all, I have just started the ProPoints plan, hoping to lose 3 stone by September. Fingers crossed!! :)

Back