A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hello I'm Aamina I'm restarting slimming world again today after giving up 2 months ago. I did fantastic from January to about April and lost over a stone but then got very bored of it an gave up. I'm really hoping to do it properly and loose more weight in the two month I've given up I've only put on about 3lb which is ol but I need to start loosing some big numbers!!!!

Hi peeps,

I have started doing SW after doing WW for a few years and getting to my target. Been happy that I could fit into those jeans at the deapest, darkest area of the wardrobe, I became lazy and put all the weight back on that I had lost after I had my daughter. So had a hissy fit at the weekend cause I couldnt fit into those said jeans, (sobbing and choking on the bedroom floor) Im hopeing to shift my butt and loose the weight by changing my whole out look of my diet. So far SW has been great, finding fabulous recipies that I wouldnt have ever thought of being able to eat.

Hello I'm Aamina I'm restarting slimming world again today after giving up 2 months ago. I did fantastic from January to about April and lost over a stone but then got very bored of it an gave up. I'm really hoping to do it properly and loose more weight in the two month I've given up I've only put on about 3lb which is ol but I need to start loosing some big numbers!!!!

Welcome Aamina:welcome2:

Hi peeps,

I have started doing SW after doing WW for a few years and getting to my target. Been happy that I could fit into those jeans at the deapest, darkest area of the wardrobe, I became lazy and put all the weight back on that I had lost after I had my daughter. So had a hissy fit at the weekend cause I couldnt fit into those said jeans, (sobbing and choking on the bedroom floor) Im hopeing to shift my butt and loose the weight by changing my whole out look of my diet. So far SW has been great, finding fabulous recipies that I wouldnt have ever thought of being able to eat.

Welcome fairypop:welcome2:

Here is a link to the SW forum and you will find some useful information on the first post. Be sure to say hello in the SW forum.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/248176-welcome-newbies-2012-say-hello-here.html

If you need any help be sure to ask:)

Hi guys- starting the cambridge diet tomorrow. Just got weighed- 12st8lb. Eeek! Goal is 9st. Wish me luck! Will keep you updated!

Hello everyone,

I started a slimming world group 2 weeks ago, and put on 3 pounds in my first week...oops! :confused:
Decided to go it alone at home and weighed in after a week, back to my starting weight...phew!
Second week in of going it alone and I have lost 5 pounds, I will be weighing in tomorrow to see the total week's loss! :D

The EE diet has been quite easy for me (so far), as 2 years ago I became intolerant to Gluten & Cows dairy....so eating bad things is very painful for me, an effective way of staying on track... Despite this I have been a constant weight for 5+ yrs... And have decided I am going to get to my goal of a BMI of 21. Any body else with a food intolerance, any tips?

From Rebecca ;)

P.s. Love this forum, very useful info & tips and motivating for going it alone!

Hey everyone. Ive been on SW for about 5 weeks now. Going to Florida in December so hoping to be at my target by then. I am on form at the mo.
Just thought I would join as whenever I google some SW or weight loss related it has sent me here a few times over the past couple of weeks anyway!

hi im new to the forum and im starting orlistat on monday.had a wee look at some posts and i must say all of you have done amazing and i would be very proud of myself if i can do aswell as you all have.look forward to meeting you all.xxxxx

Hi Everyone! I have just started the Cambridge diet today and found this forum for support as I'm
Already struggling! I have dieted on my own in the past (unsuccessfully) but have finally decided to commit to a diet... I am
Hoping to lose about 2 stone overall but would like to lose a good amount in the next four weeks as its my daughters first birthday! :)

Hi im carrie I have been going slimming world for a month now after having a baby 12 weeks ago I am doing well I have 1lb to go for my first stone and have also got my bronze silver and gold body magic certificates to date.Starting to want a few thing's I shouldn't now. Hope im in the right place as never done this before . So high everyone xx

Hi there im new to this site, just wanted to say hello really. Going to start my exante TS tomorrow. i have had my bumper shake kit for a week now and just been looking for the right time to start it. just had my dads birthday over the week end and didnt want to start it last week knowing that i was going to junk out over the weekend. Just a quick question, and dont take it in a bad way is this a females only site because i am a male and i dont know how many other male member there are if there are any. but here goes the begining of the end of being over weight!!!

Hi I am so glad I found this website, I joined Slimming World last Monday and had my first weigh in last night. I lost 2 1/2 lbs
so am delighted to be on my journey to a slimmer and healthier me. I am really looking forward to getting to know others that are also on this plan.

Hello,

Im new to minimins too, and thought id say hi!

HI!

I'm doing Slimming World but started in November and lost a stone by march, Unfortunately iv but a little back on after falling off the wagon. However im now fully back and determined to shift this st by sept in time to be maid of honour at my best friends wedding.

Hope your well,

FunkyCherry

Had my second weigh in today. Lost six pounds in six days! Down to 12.2. Aim is to get to 9.7 by the 29th August 2012. SS all the way. First 3 days were pretty hard. Had a lot of cravings. Day five onwards was much better- fully into ketosis now and not hungry at all.

Initial Weight = 12.8
Week 1= 12.2

Hi all, new to minimins, just started dieting last week, not really on a specific diet just cutting down on carbs extra fruit and veg and watching portions and exercising! fingers crossed now the motivation stays up as I seem to have a problem in staying motivated! On a vicious cycle of losing a stone gaining a stone etc etc

Full of gas

Hi I have just joined sw and am enjoying it but wonder if anyone else found they were full of gas? Thanks in advance

Back