A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi everyone. Im new to minimins but i have been reading such inspiring stories about everybodys weight loss.
Im 24,married and mummy to isobel. I started gaining weight when i met my husband at 18. I had always been a healthy size for my 5"3 frame up until then. Im now 15st 8lb and have been doing lipotrim for 3 days. Im finding it so hard as im a real foodie. I could do with your inspiring stories. Ideally i need to lose around 6 stone, to be back where i was.

I have my first weigh in on monday and im sohoping its worth it. Iv been trying to drink as much water as i can too. If anybody has any helpful tips please let me know.

Hannah xx

Hello everyone,
As you might guess from my name I am a serial dieter but I am trying to be serious this time. I have about 20lbs to lose. My plan is that this will give me 7lb flexibility over time.
I am doing Slimming world online and currently trying to follow their Extra Easy 100 days book. So lots of healthy real food and I have to say, generally speaking, I don't feel hungry or crave "bad stuff". I'll be ok as long as social pressures don't get in the way.
I look forward to hearing how you're all getting on.

Newbie here on SW and forum!

I joined SW on two weeks ago and lost 3.lbs the first week. I weighed in at 16s 8 lbs( my heaviest!) So I decided to join SW. I managed to lose about 2 stone myself up to late last year by exercising and eating relatively healthy but regained it back after losing motivation and falling back in to old ways.

I have been following the ee plan and not having any syns and expected a bigger loss if I'm being honest! Is it advisable to stay on the ee plan as it incorporates most of the foods I would eat anyway?

Has anyone been exercising as well as following either options? I've invested in fitness dvd, as hoping this will also help and hoping to join gym in the new year. I signed up to the 12 week countdown.

Hope not bored you all and thanks for reading

Hi Mancuniangirl74,
Im new on here 2 but have been attending SW since July.
As far as I know you need to have about 10 syns a day on extra easy and exercise will help too.

Good luck.

Hi Shell

Thanks for that hun. I'll give it a go, was trying to be extra good on ee and be syn free to see the results! I'll try adding syns and hoping to restart exercising this week!

Good luck on your SW journey. Hope you have a fab weight loss this week!

Hi Everyone!

New to this great site - not new to dieting! Trying Slim and Save for the first time tomorrow, although successfully tried Cambridge in years gone by!

hi everyone i join the site about 3 days ago love it so with everyones help i think i can get there

Hi Everyone,
I want to lose weight to generally feel better be healthier and get fitter!
I also have my cousins wedding coming up in may so need some help to keep on track.
I'm a size 16/18 and want to be a size 12, im not too concerned on how much i weigh i just want to feel comfortable and not like i do now!!!
Hopefully speak to you all soon Laura :)

Hi, just read your post and can see we have near enough the same amount to loose? How is it going on LT? Im on day 4v and feel ok, just want to get on the scales!!! x x

Hi everyone.

I joined on Tuesday 02/10/2012. I want to lose weight as i would like a baby, i have PCOS which affects me ovulating and need to lose 3st by January 2012. My goal is 12st.
This group has really encouraged me and wish you all the luck in the world to acheieve your goals.. :)

Many Thanks

Hi everyone.

I joined on Tuesday 02/10/2012. I want to lose weight as i would like a baby, i have PCOS which affects me ovulating and need to lose 3st by January 2012. My goal is 12st.
This group has really encouraged me and wish you all the luck in the world to acheieve your goals.. :)

Many Thanks

Hi Lindsey! How you finding it so far? The first week is always the hardest but keep going, u can do it!! x x

Newbie here on SW and forum!

I joined SW on two weeks ago and lost 3.lbs the first week. I weighed in at 16s 8 lbs( my heaviest!) So I decided to join SW. I managed to lose about 2 stone myself up to late last year by exercising and eating relatively healthy but regained it back after losing motivation and falling back in to old ways.

I have been following the ee plan and not having any syns and expected a bigger loss if I'm being honest! Is it advisable to stay on the ee plan as it incorporates most of the foods I would eat anyway?

Has anyone been exercising as well as following either options? I've invested in fitness dvd, as hoping this will also help and hoping to join gym in the new year. I signed up to the 12 week countdown.

Hope not bored you all and thanks for reading
hi how is sw working for you so far?i wish i could be as motivated as i was in the begining.im hoping hearin bout other peoples successes wil get me goin again!!
so am hoping to hear loadsa tips:D

Hi! I have been on exante for 9 days now and finding it ok (very hard at w'ends!) I was a little disappointed as I only lost 6lb in the first week (compared to a lot of people losing a lot more) my start weight was 13st. My goal weight is 10st. I turn 30 in December so ideally I wouldlike to have reached my goal by then. Xxx

Hi everyone. Im new to minimins but i have been reading such inspiring stories about everybodys weight loss.
Im 24,married and mummy to isobel. I started gaining weight when i met my husband at 18. I had always been a healthy size for my 5"3 frame up until then. Im now 15st 8lb and have been doing lipotrim for 3 days. Im finding it so hard as im a real foodie. I could do with your inspiring stories. Ideally i need to lose around 6 stone, to be back where i was.

I have my first weigh in on monday and im sohoping its worth it. Iv been trying to drink as much water as i can too. If anybody has any helpful tips please let me know.

Hannah xx

How is it going? x x

Hey was resently at the doctors to see about having a BA, but i got knocked back for the surgery as am classed as over weight. I need to lose 20lbs before i can go back and try again. I have tried everything to try and lose this weight but it just doesn't seem to be shifting and it's really getting me down now
g34.gif
. Hoping someone could maybe point me in the right direction.

Hi everyone, I'm Gabby, 20 year old on slimming world, trying to get from size 12 to size 10.

Hi guys! Just recently joined the forum and wanted to say a quick hi to you all :)

Personally, I have always been someone who has struggled with their weight. Over the years I’ve yo-yo’ed up and down between wildly different weight measurements.

I've basically come to realise that desserts is my major weak point. So I've joined the forum in the search of some nice healthy dessert recipes! Can anybody recommend any good ones? What recipes do you guys all use?

Cheers

Matt

I have been on my plan since Monday, October 15, and I joined this website about a week before that. I appreciate a place to come ask questions, share experiences, read about other successes, and just keep my behind out of the kitchen. :p Thank you!

Hi Everyone over the last twenty years i have tried different plans and would like some suggestions of something new i could try. Ta xx

Back