A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi ya am Lynsey aged 22. I'm 14 stone exactly and plan to lose 4 stone. Started dieting 4 days ago. I eat plain porridge for breakfast. Salad for lunch, and a chicken stirfry for dinner everyday. Sometimes cabbage stew for dinner. Is this good enough? :)

Hi I'm Mar :)

I have been on weight watchers diet now for the 3 weeks.. well im on week 3 now and I saw this site a few times when I googled various pro points for things and said I'd join :)
so yeah, hello all, I'll see ye around the forums :)

xx

Hi All, new to this site ... On day 4 of lipotrim & so far so good :) any tips/ hints about lipitrim &this great site would b really appreciated :-D x

Hi there, I'm Jennie. I restarted slimming world four weeks ago and I'm joining this site after seeing it a good few times when Googling for syn values! Extra support is always good :)

Hi i am new to all this.

I am doing slimming world and started to do a food diary. I have noticed that some people have got the slimming world star awards for half stone etc. I ave lost half a stone and would like to put the half stone star on my signature but I dine know where to find it cheers

Either go here and right click on the one you want then paste into your sig.Or if you see one in someone elses sig just right click,copy then paste in your sig.

Thank you

Hello,

I have started Slimming World, I'm still trying to get my head around the plan but this site has always come top in any google searches for syns, recipes and ideas, so thought I would join in!

I'm starting at 13 stone 7lb, and eventually would like to be under 10 stone. I'll be 35 next April - slightly scary - and feel like I have had enough of being overweight and I want to spend the rest of my 30s being slim! I haven't worn a pair of jeans for about 5 years, and it is one of my goals to get back inside the size 12s I have hanging in my wardrobe.

My biggest problem is red wine, I love cooking and having a glass of wine whilst cooking is how I tend to relax, hopefully slimming world will still allow me to do this in some way!

Vx

Hello everyone! I'm Steph, I am 24 and have been struggling with my weight since I was about 18, as a compulsive binge eater/overeater. I have joined because I was once on a weight loss forum and I found the community support really helpful. Thank you for having me :)

Hi everyone, I'm trying to lose my baby weight - as I'm sure is the case for a few on here! Cambridge diet going well so far, but early days.
Des

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah and have finally decided to do something about my weight after my children.
Now aged 10 and 3! Starting exante tomorrow eek! Starting at size 18 15stone 11llbs. Getting married feb 2014 would like to be back to pre pregnancy weight 11 stone, lets hope so!!

my name is joanne, in the last 2 yrs have been dieting and lost 10st... i have gained just under 2st back, and came here for support.
i have just ordered my starter pack from xante and awaiting its delivery x

Hello!!

Hiyas I'm Shelly and new to this site. I had a beautiful baby daughter in January and have always been overweight since my teens. After putting on another stone AFTER the birth of my baby I decided to so something about my weight once and for all! I joined slimming world in march and have lost 4 stone 4 lbs so far, I'm finding it hard the last couple of weeks so thought this is a brill way of chatting to people in the same situation and to get some motivation back!!!

I have joined the site today, I've also bought the trial pack of slim and save, I would like to get some weight off before Christmas, how are everyone on here liking slim and save? I hope I like it :) x

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! <3

Hi everyone!
I have been dieting since April 2011 after finally realising how big I had become after seeing my wedding photos taken the 2months before :( Im finally getting near my healthy weight range. I have currently lost over 3 stone at this time with ups and downs,starting and stopping. I have been on slimming world now a few weeks and have lost 9and 1/2 lbs and down to 11st on Tuesdays weigh in :D hope your all going well on your weight loss journeys xxxxxx

Hi all, my name is Tylar. I joined SW in June last year and have been up and down, though have now had consistant losses since the beginning of October (with the exception of last week, went overboard celebrating Thanksgiving three times - I'm American resident in England!). Looking forward to the support, motivation and tips this site may offer.

Hello to everyone else who joined in on page 34! xx

Hi everyone. I've decided to start slimming world. I bought the books on eBay to give it a go on my own. Found this site and it's already a lifesaver. It's made me much more confident about doing it on my own and not paying for a group. I'm getting married in august next year so would like to lose a couple of stone before my dress fitting in april. Fingers crossed!

Back