A whole week already

vicky1

I cant belive its been a whole week since i went to the chemist to start LT, i really can't wait to drop the kids off at nursery this afternoon and go and get weighed.

Hope whoever is having a WI today has a good weightloss!

Well done for going the first week!!! i'm at day 4 and think that i've definately got over the toughest part!!!

best of luck for the weigh in tonight!! i'm sure you'll be pleased!!

wednesday for mine, can't wait

jay ;)

Let us know how your weigh in goes! Well done for making it through the first week - that's the toughest & that weigh in will make it totally worth it! :)

Hannah

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I lost 10 lbs, i can't believe it. It's so worth not eating to lose that much in a week.

Good luck for wednesday Jay!

xx

Wow!! Fantastic Vicky - congratulations. I'm weighed on a Monday too - 3.5lbs for me - not bad for week 12!
Hope this keeps you motivated to carry on.

Jon

Thanks Irene and Jon, yes it really does keep me motivated and i know i'll get there in the end. Well done on your loss!!

xx

Well done on your loss, that first week is so important and that initial huge loss definitely helps to keep you motivated. Good luck for the coming week!

Vicky, well done on getting through week one. This is a milestone that should not be underestimated as it is very hard getting started. Doubly well done on a fab result. 10lbs is just a great start and will keep you motivated for next week.

Great news Vicky and thanks for the encouragement..

i've kept off the scales for the last two days, don't want to spoil the (hopeful) surprise

one day to go...

jay ;)

well done , the first week is the toughest , and what a great loss :) I am now starting week 6 , OMG where did the time go and have lost 29 lb !!! The first week seems to drag a little but I dont know where the last 4 weeks have gone, once I had done a month ...I said to myslef .. well if I can do a month I can do 2 .. and 3 .... the weekly weigh ins are a huge motivator as is people starting to comment and going down dress sizes , i was a size 22/24 5 weeks ago and am now a 18 /20 !! amazing .
Stick at it and we will all soon be at our targets :)

Back