A Wii weight boo and hooray

KateF

Silver Member
I'm both pleased and frustrated with myself so am just going to have a little vent.

I'm on Day 12 of SS. Day one I weighed in at 13'13 on my Wii, this morning I was 13'1. So I've lost twelve pounds in the first eleven days- hurrah! I'd begun to leave all my clothes behind and felt really uncomfortable and am already feeling better.

BUT, I'm cross with myself for not starting SS again when I was at the top end of twelve stone where I've been hovering for ages. I could have been down at 12 stone instead now already, back into size 14s and feeling very near a healthy BMI and waist measurement.

I'm just letting myself know I'm a bit miffed at myself- but at the same time- well done for pulling it back rather than staying at a higher weight for ages, and I'm glad I've stuck to 12 days of SS so far, and am ready to be 100% for as long as it takes to be back down in the 11s (Which I know relatively speaking and compared to other diets is nothing-I'm just impatient because I don't want to be too big anymore).

I also have my official W.I later today, but had started on SS four days before I saw a CDC, so will generally be going by the Wii and the lower weight of naked, post-wee mornings.

I so cannot wait for bars. They tend to be the highlight of my day (how sad) and are the element that makes the diet just the bearable side of monotonous.

So, all in all, things are okay and I'm just going to accept what IS, not what could have been.

Wow, 12lbs is a great loss. Don't regret the past because with CD you'll be seeing the 12s in no time. I wish I hadn't let myself get up to 16 stone but it has made no difference now and in a few weeks, fingers crossed, I'll be in the 12s. Take each day as it comes and forget the past xx

Well done on getting back on SS and your great loss so far. As sbridge days, don't regret the past! Onwards and upwards...

Back