A WORD WITH YOU ALL

My word, what is the world coming too

Gosh this is all quite scary...i'm new to this and reading threads looking for inspiration. You seem to have done well David..ignore any negative posts :eek: Mx

I am astonished as well. Should we not support each other instead of bicker like children in a playground?

Did you never hear the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all". David was looking for support and you bit his head off. I really don't think any of you can turn around and say "I haven't made a mistake either?" I have made 2 this week but the people on the exante thread didn't bite my head off, they offered support because they might have been there before themselves or else they just wanted to offer support. Give him a break, he's only human.

@ p_mcg I have also noticed the cliques around here to and all over the forum. I can fully understand your comment and agree with it. I find that because of this people are not very welcoming. If I have got that wrong I apologize. I also don't comment much for this reason.

For someone who is new to the site its not good looking at an attack on one individual. Get a grip people we are all here to lose weight and have fun or at least I am.

oooooooooooooooooooo:D

Right Im sorry to say but I did laugh at this

But on a serious note if I do rant and rave I apologise in advance and if I nag I apologise too

Anyway.......best of luck with your loss. Its really up to you what you do and no one can do it for you ( as I have finally realised) so if you are happy to cheat now and then it doesnt bother me as long as it doesnt bother you. I am hoping and praying I can be 100% but I know I am going to have awful days and I might slip up but thats my deal and as long as I learn from it and move on isnt that what matters?

Hey david, ive had a read of your last thread. I after reading the comments, i would say you are looking for advice regarding drinking. I suppose you got some peoples oppinions on the matter. Some people may have diverted from the diet and I suppose those are the people who should of commented, giving theire experience of diversion and how it effected them, therefore giving you the right information to make your own decision. I havnt come across any little "groups" as such YET. But like in all walks in life people will give their oppinion if you like it or not. I would just say make your own decision, dont take it as an offense (even though i probs would of lol) and then if you do divert you can give advice to people who are looking for those answers. BUT i must say i do feel some of the advice was quite negative and some of it wasnt that helpful I would say.

Anyways, stuff them, just do what you feel is right.

Back