A Year Ago Today

I just wanted to add a big

Congratulations and a Happy Birthday!!!

I also wanted to wish you the very best with your next crack at IVF. I hope your wishes come true:)

Awww thank you very very much everyone! I'm glad some of you took it as a good idea. It's totally worth it, at least for me, I tend to warp reality quite liberally so having something to show exactly how I felt at a certain point is surely grounding.

KD - thanks for catching that. It is an enabling mechanism indeed.

Everyone else, thanks for the sweet comments and the birthday wishes. I am not done by far but I suspect to a degree I never will be fully "done" on the topic of me and my body so that is truly the best thing about this one birthday, having grown wise (not old) enough to know that:)

Happy Birthday! It brought tears to my eyes to read your letter and recognise where you are today - well done for achieving most of your objectives. I really hope your dreams come true as well - enjoy your day, you truly deserve it:)

How incredibly inspiring to read your post. The self-penned letter is a very powerful tool, it was used on a self-development course that I did with some colleagues a few years ago. The trainers actually posted our letters back to us a few months after the course and I was stunned at how much progress I had made.
Happy Birthday and best wishes for a fulfilling year ahead of you!

Back