A yummy (and happier and healthier) mummy - for good this time!

Reece's birthday is 5th December. He was due at the end of November but kept us waiting!!

Haha- I always felt sorry for people who had birthdays in December because I thought they'd get less. I used to love my June birthday as a child- bang in the middle of the year so I only had 6 months to wait for pressies!! H2B is January- he hates it now but loved it as a child because he'd get loads due to January sales!

I bet the chemist looked at you like you were a bit odd!! They were just regular cold and flu capsules so assuming they would be free/ very low syn anyway. Ive heard lemsips are pretty synful... And don't get me started on cough syrups!!

Morning lovely! Hope you're feeling better today? Pizza Hut sounds yummy! I do love a good cheat meal :)
Great to hear that Reece's speech is improving! Nursery should hopefully really help him as he settles down and starts to interact with other children.
What do you have planned for the weekend? xxx

Hope you enjoy today! :D

And I am like you, but mine's in July lol! We're lucky :p

Thanks ladies. Feeling a little better today- although always seem to once the day is started- then I'll be feeling awful again by dinner time!

I've got work tomorrow, which is totally rubbish. Always get the jerks on the phones on weekends- mainly moaning about wait times considering we have skeletal staff. If I wasn't at work I'm sure I'd have better things to do than phone my insurance company!! So I have no sympathy towards them!!

On Sunday I am most likely going to a petting zoo place near us for a friend's little ones birthday. Even if I don't feel well enough then Reece and h2b will go and I will sleep the day away!

Having the internal battle- cheat night tonight so do I be really super good all day (and maybe minimise some damage) or just say "f it" and be naughty all day...

Oh no hun - I hope you feel better soon. Flu is such an energy drainer.

(I am a July baby like MC and always liked that I had two big present events half a year apart as a kid :)

Fed up of being unwell!! I seem to attract any bugs that are going around at the moment :(

Todays food-
B: Nothing.
L: Satsuma. Half a banana.
D: 4 x chicken nuggets 10syns. 1 x slice WM bread part hexB. Half tbsp tomato ketchup 1syn. Half pack of low fat supernoodles.

Snacks: Yogurt. Satsuma. Alpen light part hexB.
Drinks: Water. Flavoured fizzy water. Cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk hexA)
Syn Total- 11syns

I used to pick up everything too. Now I take echinacea to try and boost my immune system over the winter months (because my work are the same about sick and also because I have asthma nearly every cold I get turns into a chest infection and it does seem to help - maybe worth a try?

I think they sell them in most supermarkets that are big enough to have a pharmacy department round here so I think you should be able to get them with going to H & B (though I get them in H & B when they are in the penny sale or whatever.)

Thanks ladies!! It was gluten free- that has to mean less syns right!?! Haha I wish :p
Reece has this habit of feeding me at the moment- he wont eat something he is not completely familiar with unless I have some, hence the "mouthful of cake" and a half portion of chips today! One for Reece and one for mummy!!

We had a good day out though :) Reece loves running around outside, playing in the sandpit and climbing up over anything to be able to get to a slide :p I mustve done some body magic by chasing around after him!!

Feeling a bit better- throat feels like Ive swallowed razor blades and I look like rudolph from wiping my running nose constantly but the headache is now a dull ache in the background and my body doesnt ache to move anymore! Onwards and upwards :D

Todays food-
B: Nothing.
L: Half a portion of chips. Mouthful of cake. I have no idea on how to syn this.
D: 2 x boiled eggs with 1 slice WM toast part hexB.

Snacks: 1 x haribo 0.5syn. Pops 4.5syns. Half a banana. Half a satsuma.
Drinks: Diet coke. Costa medium skinny latte (skimmed milk hexA). Water.
Syn Total - ???? but definitely over...

And writing this Ive just realised I havent had the other half of my hexB- planned on a cereal bar (either Alpen light or a Tesco light choices one) but not hungry. My appetite is still pretty small due to being unwell- Im sure Im going to be eating like a pig once Im feeling completely better!!

Back