Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I have seriously had enough of my stupid OH.He's making it so difficult to stick to this diet.Sometimes I really hate him.:mad::sigh::mad::sigh::wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    I know how u feel, i'm not talking to mine right now.. just do what i do... ignore him lol.

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Hugs Rose, I could happily have strangled mine this time last week... grit your teeth and rise above it. And if choc/food is involved in this in any way, get rid of it and be strong, show him how serious you are abut this and how much it means to you. Take care & hugs again.
    xxx

5. ShazTLB

ShazTLB Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    I totally agree. You're doing really well. Stay focused and remember why you're doing this in the first place. Don't let anyone or anything distract you from your goal...

S. x

6. summer66

summer66 second time around

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Last week my husband said I'd ruined his life! Probably due to the fact all we did when we went out was eat and drink and now we haven't been out for 3 weeks, only walking the dogs lol.:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.