Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh, please someone help me...

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry.....

I've had all my packs..

I've had over 4 litres of water.....

I'm on day two - I thought I was in ketosis this morning but maybe I'm not yet?????????????????

I was doing fine until I cooked h2b's supper, it's a really lovely casserole, one of my favourites.. And now I am so hungry and it's taking every inch of will power not to eat...

Tell me it gets easier???

(And if you can tell me how I can make it easier that would be lovely.. :( )

Hey

It def does get easier on day 1 I could have ate my arm, by day 3 u def not hungry, just hang in there find something else to do take ur mind off it

xx

It does get easier but you have to hang in there.

Can you have a cup of coffee or tea, if you don't like coffee without milk take two teaspoonsful of the powder from a vanilla pack, put it in a small bowl or cup and add a little water and make it into a liquid paste and use this as a substiute for milk to add into your coffee.

I have just made one for myself.

Hope that helps:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Definitely gets easier, and splitting your packs for the first few days is a good idea.

Just grit your teeth and hang on in there, I know its easy to say, but tomorrow when you wake up you'll be glad you didn't give in. Also, you'll be one more day nearer your goal and one more day nearer ketosis.

xxxx

Helen NOOOOO!
Think of the dress! THE DRESS!
It does get easier PROMISE!
I've just cooked H2Bs dinner not bothered it looks gross!
Next time I see you in that dress girly I expect it to be HANGING off you!
:p

Spooky, thank you.. I may well do that tomorrow.. I think I found it easier because I had my first pack later - which meant every other pack was later too... I'd only just had my third pack by this time yesterday, not had it over 2 hours ago.. Will try splitting them a bit tomorrow..

Barcababex - thank you.. I'm hanging on for the fact it gets easier after day 3!

Thank you Beverley...

That's really thoughtful Mini thank you.. Sadly I dont drink tea or coffee.. Roll on another glass of water, it's the only thing I can drink... Apart from shakes my h2b has (affectionately) helpfully reminded me... ;)

I think that's what's partly keeping me going - knowing that tomorrow I will be so pleased I kept going.. And it's only a couple of hours before I go to bed, I can get through that.. *grits teeth*

Thank you for all your replies everyone, it's so appreciated..

xxx

Ahhhh pixie, thank you babe...

I know, I am thinking of that dress!!!! Next fitting on Thurs...

Thank you, I hope it does get easier, just a case of waiting for that to happen...

lol - thing is though, h2b's dinner didn't look gross, it looked yum!!!! Smelt yum for the hour I was cooking it too!!!! Now ~that's~ dedication in that I can cook it and not have some................................................

Roll on ketosis!!

Just a thought, might work for you, I split my packs like this,,
Breakfast half a pack
Lunch half a pack save other half for Tea half a pack
Then in the evening after the kids are in bed, I have a soup and the other half of my breakfast shake later on to settle me for the night... works for me!

Thanks Nikki, I may well try just that!!

xx

Ahhhh pixie, thank you babe...

I know, I am thinking of that dress!!!! Next fitting on Thurs...

Thank you, I hope it does get easier, just a case of waiting for that to happen...

lol - thing is though, h2b's dinner didn't look gross, it looked yum!!!! Smelt yum for the hour I was cooking it too!!!! Now ~that's~ dedication in that I can cook it and not have some................................................

Roll on ketosis!!

Nonono you are so wrong.
H2Bs dinner looked like a roll of back fat in your dress!:sign0151:

Nonono you are so wrong.
H2Bs dinner looked like a roll of back fat in your dress!:sign0151:

LMAO..

Yes... It looks like the muffin top I've been working so hard to lose....

Hmmm, not as appealing anymore!!

Thank you!!

I'll have muffin top and muffin bottom!;)

No babe, you'll have neither... Not of the fat variety or the cake variety!!!!!

Treat yourself to a nice long soak in the bath and go to bed with a good book:)

Come tomorrow morning you will be so pleased with yourself:D

fetch.dll

Thank you Mini!!

The long bath I had about 2 hours ago!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh, I'll hang on in there, will wander off to bed soonish with a book and no doubt fall asleep quite quickly, my knee is so sore this evening....

Thank you so much for your support everyone, it's almost quite humbling how supportive everyone is on here, thank you..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hey sunflowerbride, it definitely gets easier...hang in there, i am on day 12 of SS now and not feeling hungry. I've only had water to drink mostly but a nice hot peppermint tea helped with the empty tum feelings earlier on :)

Thank you wigglychick..

I might try some peppermint tea, although not a big fan of hot drinks.. Even pre-cd I only used to drink water, milk, fruit juice and occasionally diet coke!

On the bright side I've just put 8 portions of casserole in the freezer - so that's 8 days I dont have to cook and go through this again!!

Back