Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh, please someone help me...

Good idea with the freezing - I made out a week's menu for my family last weekend and it's working really well...I told them, I shop once and that's it, when it's gone it's gone so make it last :giggle:

Thank you wigglychick..

I might try some peppermint tea, although not a big fan of hot drinks.. Even pre-cd I only used to drink water, milk, fruit juice and occasionally diet coke!

On the bright side I've just put 8 portions of casserole in the freezer - so that's 8 days I dont have to cook and go through this again!!
Haha ur not gonna feed him casserole every day are you?;)

Beverley - thank you! I hope so too!!

Wiggly - I like your thinking!!!!

Pix - no chance babe with how you're storming along!!!!!

Right, am off to bed with a book. I was hungry, I ignored it. And I'm going to be as chuffed as with myself tomorrow for that!! But it shows that I can work through the hunger without too much struggle, I just need to put my mind to it!!

Thank you so much guys for getting me through the last few hours!!

Haha ur not gonna feed him casserole every day are you?;)

Me???

Would I??????

;)

No, not everyday - but over the next 3 weeks he will be having it a couple of times a week!!!!

Ha well it serves him right for not having a weight problem!
Let him eat casserole! :p
Goodnight hun x

Well done on getting back into it!!! You will look fab by your big day!! I find the arcade addictive and definately keeps me away from thoughts of food!! If not definatelty bed!! Sarahxx.

lol pixie.. It's sickening though - we went to eurodisney, ate the same things, he put on half a pound - I put on 6... We went to spain a couple of years ago, again, ate similar things (but with me eating more salad), he put on 3lbs, I put on 17.... He can literally eat 2 boxes of jaffa cakes in a day and pizza and not put on weight... :( I hve to work so hard to keep my weight down!!!

Ah thank you Sarah, I do hope so!!

Well, I managed it!! I went to bed about quarter to ten, read a magazine for a while in the end but fell asleep after about 20 minutes.. Which meant I had stuck to my three packs and lots of water!!!!

Roll on day 3....

I've decided I'm going to keep SSing until my hen day which is on the 16th June, that means I'll be SSing for 20 days now rather than 2 weeks!! I'm also going to book my first "official" dress fitting with the seamstriss on the 26th of June so may well carry on SSing after I get back from the hen day, maybe move up to the 790 plan there, not sure... I know I'd only be able to do it for another 8 days before I had to AAM, that would take me up to the 24th June (well 25th technically as I would have an AAM day (well 2 actually!) on my hen day...) and then start 790ing on the 26th... You know, I'm going to do that... That's my plan..

SS until the 16th..
Hen day on the 16th June (which will involve a "light" lunch (as said by the spa) and then a pub meal in the evening (which I'll order off menu and have a chicken salad)
SS until the 25th June
790 plan and Dress fitting on the 26th June
1000 plan and final dress fitting on 2nd July
Look gorgeous and get married on the 7th July!!!

*wanders off to get first pint of water of the day*

:D

It gets lots easier after the first week or two... hang on in there, keep glugging, take deep hot baths, go for walks, do anything to take your mind off food, and get H2B to cook for himself for a few days. It'll be worth gritting your teeth and knuckling down when you slip into your dress and feel a million dollars on your big day :D Good luck and congratulations on your forthcoming marriage! :D

Ahh, thank you FFNF!! I'm sure h2b would cook for himself bless him, although I do enjoy cooking for him so dont mind too much, just looking forward to getting into ketosis so that it becomes a bit easier!!!!

Thank you, my dress is absolutely beautiful - I want to look beautiful in it!!!

Hey, have you added a new avatar? You're starting to look tiny now!!!!!!!

lol pixie.. It's sickening though - we went to eurodisney, ate the same things, he put on half a pound - I put on 6... We went to spain a couple of years ago, again, ate similar things (but with me eating more salad), he put on 3lbs, I put on 17.... He can literally eat 2 boxes of jaffa cakes in a day and pizza and not put on weight... :( I hve to work so hard to keep my weight down!

:D

Urgh it is sickening my H2B is the same, he just troughs and troughs all day and eats tons of junk but one day he goes for a walk and loses half a stone overnight!
:mad:

ur doing so well and uhave loads of support here keep going it gets LOTS easier honest!!

Thank you Judy, that's so kind of you!

Urgh it is sickening my H2B is the same, he just troughs and troughs all day and eats tons of junk but one day he goes for a walk and loses half a stone overnight!
:mad:

Mad isn't it!!!!!!!!

Mind you, as h2b said, one day he's not going to be able to get away with it and having to watch what he eats will come as a complete shock to him... So at least it's slightly easier for me in that I always have to watch what I eat (reverse logic in there, I know!!)

How has today been Sunflower?

Ahh, thank you for asking Nicky!!

Yeah, it's been pretty good - I haven't been as cold or hungry but I have felt like I've had horrific pmt... cdc was really lovely and said that's normal and that will get easier too!!

Have one more pint of water left and am going to curl up infront of Big Brother when it starts!!

I didn't actually Nicky, I honestly meant to as I was going to spit my third pack in two - but by the time I got to have my thrid pack it was 7.30pm so I just had it whole!! But I felt fine yesterday evening, maybe ketosis is getting easier as my body gets used to it?

I do feel so much better today, feel almost normal compared to pre-SS.. Is this just the ketosis high people say about?! Hoping I haven't knocked myself out of ketosis somehow!!!!!!!

Thanks Nicky, I'm sailing through today!!!

Starting to become much easier!

Back