AAAaaaagghhhh ... I am so blooming naughty!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tigerlily2007, 26 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Tigerlily2007

Tigerlily2007 Must try harder!!

Diet:
    Cambidge diet
    Forgive me Minimins for I have sinned...:sigh:

Yesterday I was soooo stupid and I had a grilled chicken breast and some onion and cucumber instead of a soup pack and some sugar free Strawberry jelly - which, I dont even like!! Blergh!! :jelous:
    (Raspberry is far superior;))

I did this mainly because I was having a moment of weakness and the little fat goblin who resides in my head was telling me to eat and I listened so in future I shall take that ketostick and shove it right up his *@*& !! :mad:

I am still in the pink - just - very pale.

Today I am back SSing and to all those who are trying to climb back onto that wagon - I am there beside you - scrambling up and clinging on for dear life!! :(

I will make it back on top - but I can feel the headache and grumpyness coming - :mad:grrrrr:mad: - just as well I have an essay to write.

I shall lock myself in my home office and avoid the world, and the phone and the tv and if that goblin makes an appearance he is going to get it...:mad: :eek:

Bad evil food!!!

On a lighter note - Its a beautiful sunny day and we are all fabulous!! GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grouphugg:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

You are forgiven.....;)

draw a line under it hun....and move on !

try to focus on how much you've lost so far :D

stay strong....

love

Debz
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.