aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhgggghh!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rade, 3 December 2007 Social URL.

1. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

My god....

My TOTM is nearly 2 weeks late, I am bloated, spotty, craving and seriously the most huffy bi£$h in existense!!

Have 3 exams for uni over the next two weeks AND have weighed myself a few times this week and my weight is steadily increasing!! :mad:

I ain't seeing my CD this wed but next week and them i'm coming off for xmas... SOOOOO want to lose 3 stone by then but doubt i'm gonna shed 9.5lbs in the next 17 days or so..

This is my first brick wall in this diet.. definitely hormone related!!! :cry:

Has anyones elses periods actually stopped on this diet?

I have been anaemic in the past and am wondering if the lack of food (i use to eat alot of veg, and take supplements etc) and am doubting their is enough iron in these packs for my totm to kick in.. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    or you could be pregnant?

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I had exactly the same thing a few weeks ago - two weeks late and felt so bloated I thought I was going to burst. Did eventually happen but the lightest TOTM I have had for years. Hang in there it can't be much further away now!!

Georgie
    xx

5. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Remeber period cycles will react to stress - your exams coming up probably isn't helping!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.