aaaaaggghhhhhhhhh....

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
i am soooooo annoyed :mad: had weigh in 2nte and sts:break_diet:iv been so good past 2 weeks and been at gym 3 times!! put a pound and half on last week and stayed the same this week!!! so disheartned feel like givin up!!!x

Dont give up! That will only make you feel worst in the long run even though you feel pretty low now.
My consultant often says that starting excercise can result in a sudden gain...but it will come off again! Just make sure you are getting plenty of fluid and eating lots of free food, I know you probably dont need to be told but make sure you weigh your syns and healthy extras. Also if its your time of the month that doesnt help some people.
Keep your chin up! Welldone with your loss so far!

Katherine xxx

i hope so i just feel so gutted!! also this weekend isnt good for me as iv alot of things planned and wont be possible to food optomise to havin weekend off and gettin back to it 100% again on mon, gona eat loads of free foods and try drink more water and just hope it cums off! thanks katherine!! just gutted cuz id been so good past two weeks!altho a few people have told me u can gain a bit at beginnin of exercisin!x

Hi

I agree don't give up, this sounds very typical thing to happen on SW alot of threads cover this.
If you start the gym you may be making muscle and possibly eating more carbs ., The body needs time to adjust to this change. If you gym you may actually put on weight but lose inches on your body, this can happen regularly.

Have you measured your bod prior to starting ? have you bulked on carbs more over the past weeks. ??
I would suggest you look at your past diaries and see the time you lost the most excluding your first week and see what you were doing then, this could give you some idea to slight changed you are unaware you have brought into your plan.

Phil x

i havent taken measurements yet but i def am goin to!! glad that this isnt abnormal!! just so disheartning, but ur right it will take my body a while to adjust! i have been eatin a lot more free food to try keep me goin and give me energy!

im sure sw and gym will pay off in the long term either in inches or pounds!

thanks phil x

Its true that your weight may stay the same or even gain, but you loose inches, especially after starting exercise. What I've done is take my weight and measurements each week so that if I do have a gain or sts I can see if I'm loosing inches, I read an about article that goes into it, I'll see if I can find it.

Never give up keep going strong!

Back