AAAAAH HELP!!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
I'm doing fast forward (a really restrictive SW Plan) this week and only just ate 2 hours ago and have nothing left allowed to eat. My husband is sitting next to me, eating pizza, garlic bread and cheesy chips. I'm gonna cry!!! AHHHHH someone help me!

is this a new sw plan?:D

Have an applecut up into segments, the fiber will help your feel full and well it takes longer to eat or have a mix of salad veg like celery and such. I wouldnt restrict fruits and veggies as there good for filling ya up and low cal. Ignore the pizza and step away form the bread :p

Are you just doing it to get to your target? I notice you only have 4 lbs left, surely it'snot worth the stress!
Have just looked up FF on an old thread, sounds bloody rubbish no way I could do it!

I'm doing fast forward (a really restrictive SW Plan) this week and only just ate 2 hours ago and have nothing left allowed to eat. My husband is sitting next to me, eating pizza, garlic bread and cheesy chips. I'm gonna cry!!! AHHHHH someone help me!
is this the plan when your weightlosses are at a stand still? i heard a lady talking about them years ago in a class i was at and i mean years probably about 6/7 my very first time i was at slimming world but never heard of them since so im probably reembering wrong! can you enlighten us to what fast forward is please hun. and hope you manage to avoid the pizza and bread i too have a hubby that loves hims food but as hes so active and fit he manages to eat the same food as me plus his junk too its soo unfair

sounds a bit too restrictive though, think now ive actually stuck to plan for a day, i'll take it one day at a time.
godd luck with the fast forward though hun, hopefully your will power will keep you away from that pizza if not dont beat yourself up too much we are all human

It's not something that the consultants advertise or push. It literally is a last resort option to give struggling members a push in their losses.

Shrimpy, you have my sympathies, a few in my group have tried it and they all moan afterwards about how tough it is.

Maybe have an early night with a book?

It is a sw plan, where they (consultants) take into account your mass and activity level and then give you an allotted number of points that you chose to spend on specific meal plans. It is really restrictive and only given out as a very last resort. You can only eat what is on the plan (no substitutions and no additions), so some apple is not allowed. have eaten literally everything I am allowed for today! :( I am drinking water and hoping that I will survive til bedtime!

Thanks Blue Smartie- I'm planning on curling up with House.

Brush your teeth - I find it tricks my head into thinking it's finished eating as it must be bedtime!

Ooooh Shrimpy, you must be desperate for those HiFi bars........

Hope it is working for you. You deserve to get to target :)

Gail x

If someone comes into my house with takeaway pizza (my arch Nemesis ;) ) I head upstairs for a hot bubble bath.

Good Idea about the teeth brushing! It seems to have helped.

Gail, I'm desperate to reach Target before I run outta countdown, I'm so close and I just don't wanna pay anymore, lol!

Thanks everyone for your help and support, I couldn't do this without you! :)

Alright there mollusc?

How restrictive is this fast forward if you can't have anything at all when you're hungry?

Personally, I'd rewind and get back with the programme ;)

Only other suggestion is a swift kick in the nether regions for his insensitivity!

You'll have to give us an explantion of this fast forward malarkey.

Shrimpy said:
It is a sw plan, where they (consultants) take into account your mass and activity level and then give you an allotted number of points that you chose to spend on specific meal plans. It is really restrictive and only given out as a very last resort. You can only eat what is on the plan (no substitutions and no additions), so some apple is not allowed. have eaten literally everything I am allowed for today! :( I am drinking water and hoping that I will survive til bedtime!

Thanks Blue Smartie- I'm planning on curling up with House.

There is the explanation- that's it!! Not something you can follow from home as everything is on the information they give you.

It does work. I've not done it myself, but over the years i've seen several people in class do it and they've all lost at least 3.5lbs.

Back