AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! (Food mentioned)

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I feel like crying!!! I've got the shakes, headaches, dizziness, the usual ailments,
And the fella has once again ordered food, Pizza this time -.- He sat and ate burger and chips last night, and the night before he had a HUGE mixed kebab AND a double burger and chips :'(
I'm struggling anyway, But it doesn't help with him bringing all this food into the bloody house!
The smell drives me crazy, Him eating it makes me hate him a little bit, Kinda hoping it bloody chokes him!
I tried telling him that its really making me struggle but his reply is always "I'm not the one on a diet...."
The 1st time I did this diet he said I couldn't do it,
I lost almost 3 stone, But then gained a stone and a half over xmas/new year,
He know's I'm trying really hard, I've been 100% since the 2nd except for some chicken when I've felt really sick and faint,
I really want to succeed, but with him buying all this gorgeous food I'm struggling big time!
And if I leave the room whilst he's eating it he gets mardy, No idea why,
So I sit there and watch him eat it, which makes the hunger pains worse!!!
Don't think there's any advice out there for me, just needed to vent really!
Sorry it's so long lol!xx

God I've just made him sound so horrible lol! He's not he's lovely, I think he's just sick of watching me try and fail every diet under the sun for the past 4 yrs so i think he's just stopped caring xx

Go and have a nice long bath and leave him to eat his pizza. It must be tough doing the diet when you live with other people, I am lucky that I live alone and I literally have to clear the cupboards or I wouldn't have the willpower to do it.

You should be in ketosis soon, stick with it and then you really won't care what he is eating.

God I've just made him sound so horrible lol! He's not he's lovely, I think he's just sick of watching me try and fail every diet under the sun for the past 4 yrs so i think he's just stopped caring xx

I feel your pain! My hubbie has seen me go up and down and try every diet known to man. He sat up in bed last night with cake and chocolate. Grr. I just ignore him or leave the room. Let them eat it! We'll be the ones laughing when we are nice and slim and they have a big belly!
Chin up!

Gonna go make my soup when his pizza arrives, I just need to hit ketosis and I'll be fine, I don't understand I've been on plan since the 2nd, It usually only takes me 3 days to get there, but I tested this morning and it was negative, Maybe tomorrow eh lol!xx

Having to make dinner for my husband and son is quite difficult. They're both thin and can eat anything. Tonight is the night I usually make a big dinner. That's not going to change. The only difference will be that I won't be joining in on the feast.

I'm just waiting to get into Ketosis (on day 2 right now)

im on day 6 and i miss the shear joy of eating my food but im no longer hungry and the headaches etc have stopped - i do get dizzy still but thats my fault for not drinking enough water
i dont mind my hubby eating and i try to have my soup at the same time as his dinner - wont i cant stand is when he talks about all the nice food and restaurants we have been to! and has anyone noticed how many adverts on tv and programmes there are about food?

The KFC ad's are the worst! They seem to be on every 5 minutes! :'( xx

I guess im lucky my husband is doing the diet with me! But my advice to you is that when your fella is eating find something else to do that will take you away from the smells. And i guess for those who hav to cool for their families is even worse :( but once you've made the meal go do something have some ME time while everyones eating. I know the last time i said this someone said dinnertime is family time. But this is just temporary and you will be able to enjoy those times again... Im sure all of your families want you to succeed so they'll fend for themselves for a bit xx

I know its easy for me to say it now but last time i did the diet i had to feed an army of ppl pretty much most days n the only way i got thru it was ME time. As soon as i cooked i said. There you go feed yourselves n wash up as well!

I know its easy for me to say it now but last time i did the diet i had to feed an army of ppl pretty much most days n the only way i got thru it was ME time. As soon as i cooked i said. There you go feed yourselves n wash up as well!

That's exactly what I do! And always make them out any leftovers in the fridge or bin so you won't go looking for them!

That's exactly what I do! And always make them out any leftovers in the fridge or bin so you won't go looking for them!
My husband was really sweet tonight. He brought a pizza home for him and my son so I didn't have to cook. I have to admit, it REALLY smelled good. But I stood tough and just drank my shake and waited until the feeling to cheat passed.

I have to admit I'm a feeder am I love cooking for my partner and son
I'm Lucky as my partner is really supportive and doesn't eat infront of me and applauds me saying he could never do this diet,
I really feel for you all where partners arnt supportive or eat infront of you!

One thing my fella did say is that he scared of me losing weight and more people finding me attractive than I already am (bless him)

My fella says that too lol, his attitude has changed since yesterday, on sunday he was about to order us both a domino's, i tok the tab off him and made him sausage sandwiches instead, he says he's proud of me and can see I really mean it this time, whereas last time I cheated al the time, this time I've been 100% so far :) xx

Back