Aaah goin mad.

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Ok so im officially crazy! was making dinner for my family well tomorrows dinner actually lovely beef stew 'love it' and wat does stupid anne-marie do put her bloody finger in her mouth wen there was some soup on her finger now i know this isnt dat bad but no joke my stomach is huge and i cant get the taste out of my mouth i used mouthwash, straight after doin it i rinsed my mouth out with like a gallon of water ive had my chocolate shake and still its there.

ok im aware dat this is prob all in my head, but my stomach is seriously hurting me it feels like something is trying to get out hahaha! Oh im a nut but i really really dont want this screwing with my weigh in on wed i need a BIG loss to get back on track to refeed on 3rd of Dec.

Why do i keep putting my finger in my mouth while im cooking i must stop im gonna hold a bit of kitchen roll or something to wipe it before i lick it off AGAIN!

Sorry rant over totm so making me insane this time! hahaha! hope you all got a bit of a laugh out of dat!

lol.... maybe try getting that nail biting stuff fromt he chemist lol, thatll teach you!!
When i was on lipo last time I remember standing making my kids their dinner, was yum yum bolognaise.. remember getting the wooden spoon with a huge lump of sauce and reaching my mouth lol.. my nine year old son was like 'MUMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING'!!!
it is so hard to not taste when cooking isnt it, its like an in built reaction.. luckily for me dp is a chef, and has promised me this time that he will do all the cooking for the next while phew.... I found cooking really hard the first while, then i started getting obsessed with cooking (I cant cook lol)... wanting to bake and casserole and saute lol.. twas the smells...
Dont panic, atleast you didnt raid the cookie jar or have a kfc, I am sure you will have a fab weight loss xxx

Anne-marie
Well, you heard what I did...
Same thing yesterday - made a lovely chinese curry for dh and the spoon went straight in my mouth too!
Dear god...it tasted nice!!
Funnily enough though, my stomach went crazy afterward - must be a 'mental' thing butv strange and then I get all panicky thinking I've ruined it!!
Think we'll survive a lick though - not that I'd recommend it!! x

Anne-marie,you are truly a loon(in a nice way)lol x

don't worry about it hun.i reckon you need to put on gloves when cooking x

And a snorkel! PMSL!!!

They usually say chew gum when your cooking..but we cant do that!! LOL....Maybe if you use mouthwash before you start cooking u wont want to taste?? I brush my teeth LOADS now! Its nice to have another flavour! lmao

see i dont want to taste it i just do it automatically its just a stupid habit. Gloves is a good idea but i tink i just need to concentrate on not doin it. it will make me more aware of the stupid habits i have.

I think there are lots of little things we do that we don't even notice! Yesterday when I was clearing plates at work I nearly ate a chip off someone's discarded dinner, how disgusting is that? It's sort of good to realise what they are while we're on LT & will actually acknowledge them, as you probably wouldn't have even noticed if you'd done it while eating!

& I really do doubt it'll impact your weigh in! Bless you!

Hannah

I think there are lots of little things we do that we don't even notice! Yesterday when I was clearing plates at work I nearly ate a chip off someone's discarded dinner, how disgusting is that? It's sort of good to realise what they are while we're on LT & will actually acknowledge them, as you probably wouldn't have even noticed if you'd done it while eating!

& I really do doubt it'll impact your weigh in! Bless you!

Hannah

I tink im just freaking out coz i have my weigh in after 2 weeks and the terrible 0lbs was my last one an i dont feel like ive lost much. And if i dont lose a good amount ill have to push back my refeed. So alot kinda riding on it!

Haha! i used to work in a pub restaurant and i swear i nearly done dat its just a human response i tink but yes im taking everything i learn about my food habits as a great new learning experience.

We will need to get you few chill pills!! You will be fine for your WI, no worries. You must love to cook as you always seem to be getting food ready.

I really do an im adding alot more herbs than i ever did before its great. I feel weird if i dont cook tink i wud go even crazier haha!

Hahahaha Anne-Marie! You crack me up!

Putting your fingers in your mouth when cooking is like a reflex action! I carry lots of kitchen roll around with me in the kitchen, and I'm always wiping!

It will not affect your weigh in, I promise! I hope your tummy feels better!

When is your next weigh in? I'm looking forward to it!

Hahahaha Anne-Marie! You crack me up!

Putting your fingers in your mouth when cooking is like a reflex action! I carry lots of kitchen roll around with me in the kitchen, and I'm always wiping!

It will not affect your weigh in, I promise! I hope your tummy feels better!

When is your next weigh in? I'm looking forward to it!

It's tomorrow (cringe) i have to say im terrified. I know i wont be happy watever i loose coz i need to catch up for 3 weeks. Im so so worried. Wat will i do if ive only lost like 5lbs ill never make my goal in time??? these are the things that have been goin around my head for the last 2 weeks.

im totally driving myself insane.

Awww *hugs* Don't worry you'll be great, believe me! Do you feel as if you've loss? Are you clothes looser? Have you measured inches? When do you want to reach goal? So many questions! Sorry!

Awww *hugs* Don't worry you'll be great, believe me! Do you feel as if you've loss? Are you clothes looser? Have you measured inches? When do you want to reach goal? So many questions! Sorry!

I want to start refeed on the 3rd of dec. I dont really feel like ive lost. yeah ive lost some inches an my clothes do feel looser a bit! Ive started doin exercise as well so hope that wont interfere with my losses. I know it hasn't with urs but i just am worrying bout everything effecting it at this stage. Dont be sorry nice to have someone to rant at haha!

First of all don't worry! You'll get yourself stressed sweetie! I think I once read somewhere that stress can make our bodies hold on to weight, or gain weight! Something to do with something called cortisol being released in the body. So don't be stressing. Relax and think positive, get the happy hormones going!

You WILL have lost, and you'll be so happy! You've lost inches, brilliant. You'll reach your goal for December 3rd. That's 6 weeks away, so plenty of time. Take everything in your stride sweetie and you'll be grand.

I can't see the exercise interfering with your losses. As long as you're not overdoing the cardio, don't want starvation mode. You're drinking plenty and you're sticking to the plan 100%, so you're flying!

Can't wait until you post your weigh in!

Thanks hun! your so nice! Gonna post my weigh in now but it looks like no one's online.haha!

Back