AAAHHHHH FOOD DUMP

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Wow, this is the first time I've ever even considered cheating. I haven't but thought I'd get on here and make a food dump.

ASDA hot cross bun, it's so soft and squidgy and all fresh and cinammonyyyy.

Heck, might have to chuck the rest hee hee. My son's got one for supper and when I was cutting it I could have eaten the lot, the stodgy doughy brad pitt of the bun world.

ENOUGH I will not cheat and when I can I will have a piece of grannery with cinnamon on. xx

I'll have to join you. I made my kids shepherds pie with leeks & cheese on the top & I was very very tempted by it. The remains are in the oven downstairs at the moment & I can hear it calling my name but I will resist. Instead I'm off to do an exercise dvd & drink a litre water!!!

Stop thinking of things that could undermine your plan of action, you obviously need some distractions. Stay out of the kitchen when you dont have to be there, think through some ideas of what you will do to overcome these ideas; write them down because that in itself helps you to commit them to memory - its the shopping list rule - write out a list - go to the shop and forget the list but can bet you get most things that were on the list.
The first few days will test your resolve, but heck you have bought the diet, everyone knows by now that you are on it - including yourself. Reward yourself at the end of the week with something pleasure for you (not your mouth) and the next week will start on a very positive note. There is nothing like success to encourage you along the way.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky with regard to HOT X buns **whispers**

My son is a coeliac (totally intolerant to what oats barley & rye) & my daughter cant stand dried fruit so I dont buy them!!!!!

But I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve them - warms for a few secs in the microwave, ripped in 2, then spread with THICK COLD BUTTER :break_diet: :break_diet:
There is nothing that comes close, except maybe malt loaf!

I salute you again Dutch - for not giving in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh well done for not giving in Dutch :D I've banned those things until Friday - bought some but put them in the freezer and they can cook them while I'm in the garden :giggle:

I said to my hubby this morning that if I am not in Ketosis, I am going to have fresh bread toasted, with real butter. Did test and am deep in Ketosis, so no hot yummy toast with butter melting all over it for me.

it would have to be a thick wedge of Quiche for me. It was my daughters birthday party yesterday and it was staring at me ooh I so wanted it but I didn't give in.

Back