Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Morning all, well not a good week all in all.
Job news yesterday which is both good and bad. Lots to think through.
Diet not going as well I hoped when I started again. My scales say 10-9....so no change from last week. Disappointed.
My knee is a lot better but not 100%. I am going to try a little jog later to see how it feels and I'm desperate to get active again
I hope there's better news from you guys .......

hey there
well done sounds like you re getting your pieces back in a row. 10.9 is fab so no losses this week its all coming. my advice and this is professional is don t you be running on that knee yet go out for a few walks first and see how it does. far better to give the joint extra time to recover than push it too early and then get into trouble
jx

Hi all!!!!

I can't believe February is nearly over and I haven't said this yet, so here it is:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

In other news, I realised this morning that if I don't stick to coming on here religiously I fail. And not just any fail.... I'm an overachiever, so it's an EPIC fail :-(

All's good-ish in my world and the last 2 weeks I've battled to stay SS with some successes and many failures (especially as for some reason - ovarian cysts I suspect - over managed to lose only 8oz in the last 2 months!). So here I am again, day 1

I had a motivating phone call from my old CDC (Lawrence from Dual Dynamics - check them out on the interweb they're fantastic) and he's amped me up to hit goal by 1st June *gulp*, I'm no where on track but I'll give it the old college try and go for gold!

Feeling positive, feeling strong and I want my life (and waist ) back!

Bev xxx

Welcome back Bev! How was day 1?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

good morning lovely lady

i hope all is well round these parts? keep on logging if it helps get the mental game in the frame! oh im good today:) i am in the maintaince part of life just now and touch wood feel pretty good so its a one day at a time kind of gig. have loads going on just now so not haunting the forum quite as much but should be around

so shake log sleep repeat! lookin forward to a wee virtual catch up, im willing you to do it jens karmic good vibes are winging their way to you!
jxxsci-fi-quotes-2.jpg

Happy Monday all! :)

Last week started so well then all went a bit wrong when a pretty stressful conference + forgotten shakes led to disaster.... But I'm still plugging away over here :)

I hope we're all still keeping the flame going (or as in my case, determinedly and continually reigniting the spark!).... Summer will be here before we know it, and I've got 'many rivers to cross' before June so one hour, one day at a time.

Here's to a 'fat burning' week xx

Another long lost soul here ....... Had a dreadful start to the year and this weekend I hit the proverbial wall. It was the sight of myself when I was trying to find something to wear on Saturday night, and then the horrendous sight my rolls of fat in the mirror in the gym (I actually dragged myself there yesterday and my god it was hard work) and what little bit of confidence I had went up in a puff of smoke there and then :cry: Truly devastated

So this morning I got back on it. Shakes and water, determination to stop the constant feeling of self loathing and dread when I open the wardrobe. When will I learn ???

good luck everyone, we can do this !!!!

Clare x

Last edited:
I've enjoyed this thread, me being a returnee too! Currently I am trying to forget my CDC telling me, two years ago, thst it's always harder the 2nd time round. Now I'm on day 4 today after putting around 3 stone back on Anyway I managed to get through the weekend unscathed and still feel determined. So far so good - but it is hard! Looking forward to that lovely happy feeling when I've been in ketosis for a couple of weeks bring it on!!!! Good luck everyone, let's stick at it - think of the warmer weather and some nice summer clothes xx

Oh my this is proving very hard :( it seems to get harder the more times I try. Berating myself for not keeping the weight off after my first success on this plan. I just wish I understood what to do to prevent this draining cycle of loathing and low esteem, turning to comfort eating and shifting the odd lb and then starting the whole rubbish cycle all over again :sigh:
Any ideas?????

Another long lost soul here ....... Had a dreadful start to the year and this weekend I hit the proverbial wall. It was the sight of myself when I was trying to find something to wear on Saturday night, and then the horrendous sight my rolls of fat in the mirror in the (I actually dragged myself there yesterday and my god it was hard work) and what little bit of confidence I had went up in a puff of smoke there and then :cry: Truly devastated

So this morning I got back on it. Shakes and water, determination to stop the constant feeling of self loathing and dread when I open the wardrobe. When will I learn ???

good luck everyone, we can do this !!!!

Clare x

Well done for not giving up on yourself Clare, and making the decision to fix it and DOING it xx

I've enjoyed this thread, me being a returnee too! Currently I am trying to forget my CDC telling me, two years ago, thst it's always harder the 2nd time round. Now I'm on day 4 today after putting around 3 stone back on Anyway I managed to get through the weekend unscathed and still feel determined. So far so good - but it is hard! Looking forward to that lovely happy feeling when I've been in ketosis for a couple of weeks bring it on!!!! Good luck everyone, let's stick at it - think of the warmer weather and some nice summer clothes xx

Amen to that! It's only seen as 'harder' because you know what to expect this time - and conversely it's easier because..... You know what to expect this time :)

We're going to do this and be firmly in maintenance by the time summer is over. 2015 is the year we wavebye bye to this stupid self abuse forever! Keep doing what your doing hon xxx

Oh my this is proving very hard :( it seems to get harder the more times I try. Berating myself for not keeping the weight off after my first success on this plan. I just wish I understood what to do to prevent this draining cycle of loathing and low esteem, turning to comfort eating and shifting the odd lb and then starting the whole rubbish cycle all over again :sigh:
Any ideas?????

There's so much I could say to that Clare - meditate; hypnosis (look online for hypnosis Apps, I like Darren Marks, but some sound plan creepy lol. Listen every night in bed for a week, then every couple of days - it's what I've been doing, and it took 3 months of off again, on again, but I truly believe it's helped me get that mental 'click' where I stop kicking my own butt and just get on with it).

You WILL do this. Your willpower and determination are stronger than your self doubt. That's why you're still here. I believe that about you. Now do it. One hour at a time - forget the losses, just grit your teeth and do one day at a tim. EVERYTHING else will follow.

xx

There's so much I could say to that Clare - meditate; hypnosis (look online for hypnosis Apps, I like Darren Marks, but some sound plan creepy lol. Listen every night in bed for a week, then every couple of days - it's what I've been doing, and it took 3 months of off again, on again, but I truly believe it's helped me get that mental 'click' where I stop kicking my own butt and just get on with it). You WILL do this. Your willpower and determination are stronger than your self doubt. That's why you're still here. I believe that about you. Now do it. One hour at a time - forget the losses, just grit your teeth and do one day at a tim. EVERYTHING else will follow. xx

Couldn't agree more im great at plan when at work as I'm too busy for anything else but idle hands when I get home in the evening!!! My whole thing is I get in sort the dog and then a coffee and a litre of water followed by shower pjs and then catch up on TV when I get totally hungry it's another glass of water lol :) xx

Morning lovely Jen (everybody, meet my personal beloved Jiminy Cricket, + Clinquant) - I'm doing phenomenal! Just turned down a team lunch planned for the last month in one of my favourite bs 'I-can-get-something-off-the-menu-and-still-be-healthy' joint: Wagamama's. As I said: bs.

I know what I want and it's not to keep getting fatter - I'm all in right now, so when the lone man scoffed and said 'why not, don't be anti social' I smiled sweetly and informed his skinny a$$ that I weigh 16 and a half stone.... That's anti social enough to my own peace of mind :) Bam! Pow! Haha

Speaking of: down from 17st (if memory serves) in a week *grin*to 16st 5lbs #winning :)

Who's with me? When are your weigh ins, guys? By the way, I'm writing all these posts via my crap Samsung, so bear with the spelling!

Back