Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

It's official....I've yo yo'd back to 11 stone :( Not at all surprised, I can feel it and see it
7lb gain in 5 months
oh well, back on it from now......

7lbs isn't horrific, the main thing is you're here and you're back on track, you'll be back where you want to be in no time at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

flare your ready for it and you know exactly what to do. what you ve gained will be gone in a very short while but you also know how easy it is to regain and that in itself is a very valuable lesson i don t think we can ever get to comfy. im so impressed that you ve got right back on it cause its so much easier to gain a bit, feel crap then accept a few pounds, your ok for a while but the gradual increase keeps happening. so focus and fight on, brilliant stuff
jenxx

Joining ye again... can't remember my old username :eek: it was 6/7 years ago!!!

I started at 14st10lb and went down to 11st before 'falling off the wagon' with a bump on CD, the weight stayed off for about 2 years but crept up again... to 15st 10.5lb :cry::cry::cry:

I'm getting married in June so it's do-or-diet time... day 2 on CD and I'm struggling! :sigh: actually ate a small apple tonight... I'm back to zero again tomorrow(!) I need the motivation - so here I am...

New year, new start. I'm not on CD any more but I am back on Weight Watcher. Day two and I've forgotten my fruit for my breakfast and I'm Hank Marvin!!! Oh well only another 5 hours til lunch time!

Joining ye again... can't remember my old username :eek: it was 6/7 years ago!!!

I started at 14st10lb and went down to 11st before 'falling off the wagon' with a bump on CD, the weight stayed off for about 2 years but crept up again... to 15st 10.5lb :cry::cry::cry:

I'm getting married in June so it's do-or-diet time... day 2 on CD and I'm struggling! :sigh: actually ate a small apple tonight... I'm back to zero again tomorrow(!) I need the motivation - so here I am...

Congrats on on the wedding always a good motivator. Get through the first 3 to7 days and it a lot easier, it you are going to crack I'd have an egg or dhicken as even a bit of fruit can knock you out of ketosis and then the whole horrible process of getting back in has to start again

good luck
jenx

I'm not having the best start back on the diet, but I have done another 5.34 miles this week, walking and running so I am shifting my lardy arse again :)
I'm in the office weds and thurs this week so that will keep me on track.
If I can lose at least 1lb of that stone I need to lose I will be happy on Saturday....

im finding much better to keep on the straight and narrow now im back at work finally come in under buget cals wise today, a start for all the over buget one recently, i am not certainly not giving in hope you find the same when you get back to work too flare
jx

Congrats on on the wedding always a good motivator. Get through the first 3 to7 days and it a lot easier, it you are going to crack I'd have an egg or dhicken as even a bit of fruit can knock you out of ketosis and then the whole horrible process of getting back in has to start again

good luck
jenx

Thanks Jenni - I will keep that in mind... Since the apple-gate, I've been 100% good! Now 5 days and today's the first day I didn't get any headaches! Yipppeee!

Evening everyone, good to see you're all in a good place.
Im having an ok week, feeling much better now I've cut out of the carbs, the wine and all things bad for me, and gone back to shakes and water. I confess I haven't had a 100% CD day so far but I'm feeling ok :) Got on my scales this evening for a sneaky peak and it's looking good .....weigh in is Saturday
good luck for Weigh ins everyone :)
X

It's so great to see you all getting back on track :D loving it :)

Me however, haha I just can't do it. Think I'm destine to be a big ol' fatty the rest of my life. I keep trying and trying and I just love naughty food too much x

Vikki you're not on your own. We all love the foods that are bad for us, but we all know that moderation is the key.
I'm guilty of bingeing on stuff that I love......bread, cheese, chocolate and booze are my vices lol !
ive been having an ok week, and getting my trainers on a doing a mixture of walking and jogging, but today disaster struck, and I'm currently on the sofa with my right leg elevated and a nice pack on my knee I go one step forwards and three back ....aarrggghhhh
c'mon Vikki you can do it !!
X

hi flare you are getting it tight and no mistake! but just think where you were even a week ago and there are plenty of reasons to be cheerful. ok excercise is going to have to take a bit of a back seat but not for long and the diet head is returning don t you dare go gettin dispondant
its going to be alright
jx

hi flare you are getting it tight and no mistake! but just think where you were even a week ago and there are plenty of reasons to be cheerful. ok excercise is going to have to take a bit of a back seat but not for long and the diet head is returning don t you dare go gettin dispondant
its going to be alright
jx

Thank you :)
Hope you're doing ok x

Hope you are better Flare?

First WI this morning and whooop! 9lb down! So, so, so chuffed! Onwards and downwards! How is everyone doing?!

Well four days in and I was weighed today. I've lost 4lbs :)
Im really pleased with that result in four days. I haven't stuck to plan rigidly, but I will need to next week, particularly as my stupid knee is preventing me from doing any exercise :(
Im back in the 10's :clap:

Well done Flare - considering all that's happened this week. It's a great start! :hug99: Next one will be the big one!

Back