AAARGH my baby's driving me mad!!!

boofaloo

Gold Member
My lovely but very whiney 8 month old is driving me nuts!!!!:)

He has learnt how to pull himself up and he now constantly crawls to me and pulls himself up - I cant get anything done!

he is my 3rd baby and has been the earliest to sit up, crawl and now pull himself up. I just hope he walks soon too!!!

I know this is a random post but just needed to vent - I have had him all day- he's only just gone to sleep and it's so nice not to have him attached to some part of my body!!!!

After having quite a few miscarriages in between my children I really value this time - I know it'll be the last time we have a baby!! Think I have just forgotten how exhausting it can be!!

My daughter is now 2 and a half and now isn't in a buggy anymore so shopping in town is just so difficult!

Wouldn't change it for the world though..................

Hi Helen,

Know exactly how you feel, it is so exhausting the way they are always hanging out of you...regardless of how much you love them.
Enjoy the time while he is asleep!
Matty
x

Hi Helen

What a gorgeous, cheeky little lad your boy sounds:) Clever thing to be sitting, pulling and crawling at 8 months, but it is so tiring isn't it - you have all my sympathy! One of my twins was/is a bit of a madam and wanting to run before she could walk (literally!) and wouldn't leave me alone for a second. She gave me a bit of a break when she started walking at 9.5 months as she was more independent - got up to loads of other shennanigans tho'!

I still often breathe a sigh of relief when they go down for a nap, but a bit later get all fuzzy and excited about seeing their little smiley faces when they wake up again!

Enjoy your precious "me" time:D

Thanks guys - it's nice to know i'm not the only one who finds parenthood tiring!!
It is honestly the hardest thing I have ever done but you're all right - I wouldnt swap it for anything!!!!

Does she refuse to go in the buggy? I must admit I insisted on them mine using the buggy whilst I was shopping until they were 3

I carried my little girl in a baby sling. As soon as my little girl could walk, she walked with us for exercise.

I am a stay at home mum so just allowed extra time and split what I needed to do into a few trips if need be. I avoided busy times in town and I have to admit that I hate shopping so I don't do prolonged shopping trips.

Mind you I only have the 1 child and if I had 2 or more then I wouldn't have coped with 2 walking with me and if I worked then I wouldn't have been able to take the path I did with her :rolleyes:

I wonder was Pierce being defensive there:rolleyes:

He never sleept much and still doesn't!!!

He began crawling on his back at four months old!!! All around the house on his back pushing himself with his heels...

It is an exhausting time...but if Pierce is anything to go by I think it is a sign of high intelligence!!! They are so curious about everything...

Love Mini xxx

Back