Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

aaarghhhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SCrittenden, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    i don't know how im going to handle tomorrow! I completely forgot i have my whole family coming over tomorrow for dinner.. :eek:... i've been so wrapped up in getting started while i've got the determination to do it i didn't even think about it.... really don't wanna mess up only 4 days into it :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Do they know you are doing the diet? If you don't want them to know, you could say you feel a bit ill when they arrive just not well enough to eat.
    How have you found cooking so far? I used to find it really hard, but now i just eat sugarfree gum and that takes away any temptation!
    Good luck stay strong! :)

4. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    i've stayed away from food so far... my OH tries to eat before i get in etc.. they weren't overly supportive last year when i did the CD, and i really don't want the lectures on not eating again.. may just have to cancel although they will want a reason why

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.