aaarghhhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SCrittenden, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    i don't know how im going to handle tomorrow! I completely forgot i have my whole family coming over tomorrow for dinner.. :eek:... i've been so wrapped up in getting started while i've got the determination to do it i didn't even think about it.... really don't wanna mess up only 4 days into it :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Do they know you are doing the diet? If you don't want them to know, you could say you feel a bit ill when they arrive just not well enough to eat.
    How have you found cooking so far? I used to find it really hard, but now i just eat sugarfree gum and that takes away any temptation!
    Good luck stay strong! :)

4. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    i've stayed away from food so far... my OH tries to eat before i get in etc.. they weren't overly supportive last year when i did the CD, and i really don't want the lectures on not eating again.. may just have to cancel although they will want a reason why

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.